Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasnt one of those fans but ill speak for myself. Gervinho isnt a starter, if he starts for your team your not winning the league. Hes best as a spot starter/super sub. Also, hes a terrible finisher. Play him in the midfield as a sub; have him get to the endline and send in low crosses, hes great at that.

:stopitslime: @ people thinking Cote D'Ivoire isnt getting out of their group.

I wasnt one of those fans but ill speak for myself. Gervinho isnt a starter, if he starts for your team your not winning the league. Hes best as a spot starter/super sub. Also, hes a terrible finisher. Play him in the midfield as a sub; have him get to the endline and send in low crosses, hes great at that.

:stopitslime: @ people thinking Cote D'Ivoire isnt getting out of their group.
I'm gonna assume that you've only seen him regularly with Arsenal. He's a regular starter with his clubs before and after Arsenal and has consistently produced for both. He also always produces for the NT( two goals already). Dude is without a doubt one of the better wingers around. He's direct and although his finishing might frustrate he always will get himself in enough positions to produce. He's a player that runs heavy on confidence and Arsenal( fans and manager) gave up him way too fast. Definitely could've used him this season.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this lunch has me

sleepy.gif

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uruguay playing with good intensity like the old days we gotta score one so we can sit back n counter