Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i won't put civ in the same category as cameroon and nigeria. a great goal came outta this game they lost. that was a great individual goal but they really need to work on playing as a TEAM.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
:umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

kvrlkh.gif
that's gonna be tim howard when cris gives him that work

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Ivory Coast can still make it out of the group. Lock down that defense :ufdup:and score two on counter-attacks :win:

Play Bolly and Drogba first half and then after you get your goals, settle down for a long drawn out defence game. Park dat Mourinho bus.:smugdraper:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Sterling was our best player playing against Italy playing the #10 and you move him just to accommodate that flabby fukking overrated Rooney :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

Welbeck, Baines and Johnson still starting :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

Im more pissed off about Rooney though, only Sir Alex Ferguson had the balls to drop the useless guy, no other manager has.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Sterling was our best player playing against Italy playing the #10 and you move him just to accommodate that flabby fukking overrated Rooney :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

Welbeck, Baines and Johnson still starting :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

Im more pissed off about Rooney though, only Sir Alex Ferguson had the balls to drop the useless guy, no other manager has.
i just wish sir alex stayed for one more season, rooney would of got the bushes and kagawa/mata would be able to cook properly behind RVP

LVG wont be up his ass like moyes was though

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
my bad...RIP to serey's pops. :sadbron:

and fukk is this 3-4-3 formation lamouchi doin? Nikka reverted to that in the 2nd half in the japan game and did that this game too:why:

and kalou :beli:..no words for that fukker. Bony too. Nikka went AWOL :what: