Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
fukk that Ghana coach for embarrassing Africa the piece of shyt. I'll slap the fukk outta that motherfukker if I saw him in real life.

Nigeria and Cameroon are both crap so I wasn't expecting them to do anything but Algeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast actually have good players.

Benching Prince and Essien :snoop:

Playing the gawd Asamoah at left back :snoop:

Benching essien was the right decision, essien is no longer his former self. He could have started with prince, then made muntari take the place of rabiu. I would have even dropped muntari and started agyemang badu. dont know if you know the guy but he is stronger and has more drive than muntari currently. dont let the big names fool you, essien and muntari are past their prime, we have better guys on the bench.
the only mistake i think he did was not replacing opare with afful at the right back.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YpMBbcK.png

Ow.gif

finally it's uploaded...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Extremely good value on an Algeria bet right now. Belgium extremely overrated because all their players play in England. Algeria probably had the best pre WC preparion of any African team. Algeria 2-1.
:ohhh: i know belgium is overrated but i didnt know algeria have a good squad

Lukaku is going to fraud it up this whole tourney

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Benching essien was the right decision, essien is no longer his former self. He could have started with prince, then made muntari take the place of rabiu. I would have even dropped muntari and started agyemang badu. dont know if you know the guy but he is stronger and has more drive than muntari currently. dont let the big names fool you, essien and muntari are past their prime, we have better guys on the bench.
the only mistake i think he did was not replacing opare with afful at the right back.

Opare, Afful, Inkoom, it's not going to make a difference. The fullback situation is probably the team's biggest weakness, which is why they had to start their best player at left back. Opare gets a start because even though he's not very good now, he's got the most potential of anyone to grow into the role of right back and become a solid starter in the very least.

EAB should've started ahead of Muntari, and Prince should've started instead of Jordan Ayew. Appiah thought Ayew was bring the same form that got him a hat trick against S. Korea, but Jordan's always been inconsistent as fukk.

And while Kwarasey is a solid keeper and much better than Dauda, you can tell he has difficulties organizing his back line. Read somewhere that his English is limited and he doesn't speak any Ghanaian languages (he was born in Norway).

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Line up: Courtois, Alderweireld, Van Buyten, Kompany, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, Chadli, De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku

Heh at Januzaj not forcing his way in ahead of Chadli. Must be frauding in training.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
have all $705 of my coli dollars on Belgium here. winning the game and most corners

:win:

I'm most excited to see how Brazil plays today