Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOBN

Pro
Daps
John Obi Mikel has expressed disappointment at Iran's game plan and claimed they wanted to frustrate Nigeria after the sides played out a goalless draw in their 2014 World Cup Group F game.

The Chelsea midfielder expressed his unhappiness at the outcome and claimed Iran played for the draw while Nigeria wanted to win.

He told a news conference: "We are all disappointed. The first game of every tournament is very important. When you watch the way Iran played, they had 11 men behind the ball the entire game and it was hard for us to create chances.

"They sat back and it became difficult. It was a game we wanted to win, but they wanted to play a bit different."
Well maybe if you didnt take 6 seconds to do what can be done in 1 they wouldnt have had time to get 11 in
place to defend you fraudulent oaf :mindblown:

Should have never let him back after 2010

And is a Chelsea player really talking about brehs sitting back? :usure:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Well maybe if you didnt take 6 seconds to do what can be done in 1 they wouldnt have had time to get 11 in
place to defend you fraudulent oaf :mindblown:

Should have never let him back after 2010

And is a Chelsea player really talking about brehs sitting back? :usure:
This shyt was embarrassing. Nigeria Football is a fukking joke. Why couldn't we be more like Ghana. They have speed and talent everywhere. I wish we can create another Jay Jay Okocha

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
After sleeping it off and cooling down, their are still two more games...i've seen nigeria play quality opponents and play 10X better than they played yesterday......i don't have much expectations for them to go through...but if they beat bosnia then their confidence (which was lcking yesterday) will pick up:snoop:

But one thing was exposed yesterday....we aren't creative for shyt!!!....see the guy in my DP??? the greatest number 10 in african history...we need a creative mid...not trying to convert spoilt food into edible food (John Obi Mikel) let this nikka go back to playing holding...nigeria has to figure out someone else for the last two games to play behind these strikers

Mikel did not make a single successful connection to his strikers...just long balls after long ball:beli:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
This shyt was embarrassing. Nigeria Football is a fukking joke. Why couldn't we be more like Ghana. They have speed and talent everywhere. I wish we can create another Jay Jay Okocha
Lukman Haruna is one midfield breh Nigeria have who is quick enough in mind to play like pam pam pam. Get that ball popping about sharply with intent. Dont know how hes been doing at club level in the Ukraine and dont care. Team should have been built around him and hes not even in the squad. These midfielders (and forwards) were getting the ball and literally standing still for several seconds just to prove they were strong enough to hold an Iranian off or something. Was comical.

Then there is Ike Uche. 14 La Liga goals in 19 starts. Also left out the squad.

Then the coach starts Odemwinge on the bench who is obviously the only one there who wasnt lethargic and stupid as fack in terms of decision-making

The coach and the team got what they deserved.

:heh: Belgium is gonna fukk these nikkas up breh
It may not be today, it may not be tommorrow. But sooner rather than later the jokes will be on Belgium.

Which brehs did you have in mind to do the facking up? :comeon:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lukman Haruna is one midfield breh Nigeria have who is quick enough in mind to play like pam pam pam. Get that ball popping about sharply with intent. Dont know how hes been doing at club level in the Ukraine and dont care. Team should have been built around him and hes not even in the squad. These midfielders (and forwards) were getting the ball and literally standing still for several seconds just to prove they were strong enough to hold an Iranian off of something. Was comical.

Then there is Ike Uche. 14 La Liga goals in 19 starts. Also left out the squad.

Then the coach starts Odemwinge on the bench who is obviously the only one there who wasnt lethargic and stupid as fack in terms of decision-making

The coach and the team got what they deserved.

It may not be today, it may not be tommorrow. But sooner rather than later the jokes will be on Belgium.

Which brehs did you have in mind to do the facking up? :comeon:

Hazard, Lukkaku? Hopefully Fellaini does his thing. Who the fukk Algeria got?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Hazard, Lukkaku? Hopefully Fellaini does his thing. Who the fukk Algeria got?
Whats Fellainis thing? The chest trap? :mjlol: Hes so bad hes basically a white Nigerian midfielder (no Ross) minus any defensive capabilities. Dont know who Algeria got but this breh is food.

I quite like Hazard and Lukaku in patches but they inconsistent.

Vermealen, Vertongen, Felliani and a whole lot more are ready to be whooped. I assume Algeria are somewhat capable :yeshrug:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Whats Fellainis thing? The chest trap? :mjlol: Hes so bad hes basically a white Nigerian midfielder (no Ross) minus any defensive capabilities. Dont know who Algeria got but this breh is food.

I quite like Hazard and Lukaku in patches but they inconsistent.

Vermealen, Vertongen, Felliani and a whole lot more are ready to be whooped. I assume Algeria are somewhat capable :yeshrug:

Avi bet? :manny: I am going for USA til death, but I don't like you. I'll risk it.

concise

Veteran
Daps

I still can't believe how they choked and couldn't advance from their group in 2010 :mindblown:
Imagine if Ivory Coast had that draw instead. :mindblown:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
greatest gif in years :laff:
771368561840715662.gif