Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Benching essien was the right decision, essien is no longer his former self. He could have started with prince, then made muntari take the place of rabiu. I would have even dropped muntari and started agyemang badu. dont know if you know the guy but he is stronger and has more drive than muntari currently. dont let the big names fool you, essien and muntari are past their prime, we have better guys on the bench.
the only mistake i think he did was not replacing opare with afful at the right back.
this dude knows.

All i hear from my friends out here is how can you not start Essien and Prince? And its always from ppl that dont even watch the team regularly. fukk both of em...all these people think about is the name.

Rabiu played solid and Essien was frozen on the final goal. Muntari I'm not sure if I woulda dropped but its a fair decision.

I personally woulda went

FW: Gyan at ST and Prince at CF
MID: Atsu, Muntari, Rabiu, Ayew
DEF: kept the same.

only switch I woulda made is Jordan Ayew. and like you said possibly Badu iiin for muntari

Next game we cant fukk around though we might have to add Inkoom to the starting lineup and move Asamoah up for Muntari.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The amount of ridiculous African/black stereotypes I read from cacs after that game made me rage.

They rely on their athleticism. They're unintelligent (didn't exactly say that but that was basically their point). They're not skilled. They're unorganized. etc

fukk you Appiah. :pacspit:
why the fukk was Ayew in for Prince :snoop:

Dujković woulda won us that game as our coach :smh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The amount of ridiculous African/black stereotypes I read from cacs after that game made me rage.

They rely on their athleticism. They're unintelligent (didn't exactly say that but that was basically their point). They're not skilled. They're unorganized. etc

fukk you Appiah. :pacspit:

I thought you were a cac this whole time? :dahell:

It actually added shades of hilarity to your posts beyond your actual opinions on things.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

YpMBbcK.png

Yeah, Beasley got cooked on that run of play. Who was that? He could have cooked him all night.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Algeria has a lot of potential, but they're not ready for prime time yet. In 4 years though they could be one of the best teams on the continent.