Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I guess you have a problem with the japanese coach? :heh:
well I haven't seen the Japanese coach but I'm assuming with your reply he isn't Asian. The thing is again and it's something I alluded to earlier in this thread for the past 2 world cups there is a story line with American soccer that has to deal with " American identity" the irony here is they have a german head coach and they also are a team that is up there with the most foreign born players. And it's not the players fault it's the American media. So I was just making a jab

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yesterday i almost went on the little ghanian forward like i did ronaldo earlier but that back heal saved him :ufdup:

i fux with algeria they played well last world cup but my dude donovan gave them that work and goat world cup goal. i don't know how they'll handle belgium. they have an interesting group and might advance to 2nd round? :yeshrug:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
well I haven't seen the Japanese coach but I'm assuming with your reply he isn't Asian. The thing is again and it's something I alluded to earlier in this thread for the past 2 world cups there is a story line with American soccer that has to deal with " American identity" the irony here is they have a german head coach and they also are a team that is up there with the most foreign born players. And it's not the players fault it's the American media. So I was just making a jab

Shut up bytch, we occupy your country. #REDWHITEBLUE

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

YpMBbcK.png

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe how they choked and couldn't advance from their group in 2010 :mindblown:
Imagine if Ivory Coast had that draw instead. :mindblown:

what the fukk is wrong with nigeria breh? we have like 4 times the population of ghana but its like were playing a different sport out there :upsetfavre:

fukkk atleast the usa is gonna advance :blessed:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
that univisions stream is pifftastic btw. the commentators >>>>>>> espns and I dont even know wtf they are saying
also univision works without having to log in. perfect from streaming from work on my third monitor :blessed:
the on-air broadcast is like 8 seconds ahead of ESPN's too.

Univision Deportes HD >>

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
fukk that Ghana coach for embarrassing Africa the piece of shyt. I'll slap the fukk outta that motherfukker if I saw him in real life.

Nigeria and Cameroon are both crap so I wasn't expecting them to do anything but Algeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast actually have good players.

Benching Prince and Essien :snoop:

Playing the gawd Asamoah at left back :snoop:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The amount of ridiculous African/black stereotypes I read from cacs after that game made me rage.

They rely on their athleticism. They're unintelligent (didn't exactly say that but that was basically their point). They're not skilled. They're unorganized. etc

fukk you Appiah. :pacspit: