Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I swear the halftime interview donovan did sounded like he had no faith in the team lol

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Beckerman needs to step up against portugal.. i kinda felt like he was out of place. Is daniel williams not in the us squad?

Nah. Seems like Jurgen stopped fukking with him as soon he transfer to Reading. I hoped he doesn't do the same to Boyd if he goes to Wigan.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
scolari been a fukkin idiot since 2002, who knows what breh is up to. anyone but dunga tbh

paulinho usually plays well for brazil tho, they got hit in the mouth against croatia, i think they learned
I rather play luiz in DM. Paulinho just floats around half time and get half chances other then that he doesnt do anything else

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
scolari been a fukkin idiot since 2002, who knows what breh is up to. anyone but dunga tbh

paulinho usually plays well for brazil tho, they got hit in the mouth against croatia, i think they learned

That Dunga squad was one of the best defensive team :ufdup:

He just fukked up by not having a plan B when when Kaka was injured and could no longer carry the counter attack and it came back biting against Netherland. I still believe that squad wasn't gonna lose to Spain

On the other hand, I think Phil needs to insert Ramirez in the lineup. He also needs to drop Hulk

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: it is what it is

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/...cup-but-still-needs-a-point-against-portugal/

for those that want to obsess. realistically draw against portugal and it'll take something ridiculous to not go through.

Any way you want to slice it, the objective is clear:

DON'T LOSE TO PORTUGAL. Do anything BUT lose to Portugal.

This is Klinsmann's chance to shine in terms of tactics. Portugal is a predictable team. Their only plan is to play down the left and feed Ronaldo. Everyone knows that. Jurgen knows that. So how is he going to deal with it?

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's basically saying the same thing. If Ramires comes on, it'll be for Hulk.

You think he should leave Paulinho and Luis Gustavo and add Ramirez? I'm guessing in that case you would slide Oscar in Hulk's role, but I'm wondering if Hernanez might not be a better option for that

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that univisions stream is pifftastic btw. the commentators >>>>>>> espns and I dont even know wtf they are saying
also univision works without having to log in. perfect from streaming from work on my third monitor :blessed:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Beckerman needs to step up against portugal.. i kinda felt like he was out of place. Is daniel williams not in the us squad?

Nah. Seems like Jurgen stopped fukking with him as soon he transfer to Reading. I hoped he doesn't do the same to Boyd if he goes to Wigan.

Beckerman didn't play that bad today although I saw one instance where he dribbled himself into trouble in our own third and ended up conceding possession that ended up being a chance for Ghana. For the most part, he was stout and cleaned up his own mistakes when he made them.

Danny Williams was on route to make the final 30 but injury doomed him(as it has this entire cycle). He was legit poised to take the last DM spot(away from Beckerman/Edu).

I'm assuming Klinsmann has a negative bias on Championship players. Same reason Brek Shea didn't make the 30 man roster(along with his behavior at Stoke/Burnley).

Superstar
Daps
You think he should leave Paulinho and Luis Gustavo and add Ramirez? I'm guessing in that case you would slide Oscar in Hulk's role, but I'm wondering if Hernanez might not be a better option for that

Whoops. I thought Ramires/Hulk was the sub he made last game.

But yeah, I think Oscar is intelligent enough to play on either wing.