Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dempsey demonstrated that NFL cutback ability when he took it to the left breh...
wait till we get our ball skill swag up and get a Bo Jackson type beast on the pitch, we gon run this sport like we do every other sport...:sas1:
Wait till we get black kids playing soccer.

I'm telling yall to get your kids in this sport!!!

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All good breh. As long as you know the deal. ( and I can tell that you do) im satisfied with that :ehh:
ghana got themselves in a tight situation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup

last world cup 3 points win first game, draw second game, lost to germany to place 2nd. then beat u.s. in the quarter finals.

this time around starting with a loss is not a good look for a team that dominated their game. a team is only allowed 1 loss to a great team in your group.

even nigeria is in a better situation than they are in.. and nigeria was ass .

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
ghana got themselves in a tight situation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup

last world cup 3 points win first game, draw second game, lost to germany to place 2nd. then beat u.s. in the quarter finals.

this time around starting with a loss is not a good look for a team that dominated their game. a team is only allowed 1 loss to a great team in your group.

even nigeria is in a better situation than they are in.. and nigeria was ass .

yeah nigeria has 1 point...we have zero.

and we got germany next...i know its going to be hard...and people expecting us to lose, but lets not forget last world cup we didnt get blown out by them. so im hopeful

maybe they'll have a bad game...or maybe we will just shoot better...the opportunities were there today..we just suck at shooting.

I dont understand it.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Team USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>Germany

No team in the World Cup plays with Team USA's level of heart. These colors simply do not run. And with Dempsey having become a top 10 player in the world, Team USA is that much more dangerous.

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong... and USA still won.

It's unexplainable.

9aocv7.gif

I'll spare the sentimental stuff about heart and guts, but it was totally that.

Americans just don't quit. Can't quit.

UoJkLE6.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

that was some extremely ferocious celebrating, celebrating with intensity never before seen at RBA.

ferocious.

that isn't 2010 algeria "yay we did it usa usa" celebrating. that's suffering because it's whats been in the back of your mind for a week celebrating.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
realistically all we need is a fukking draw against portugal

then portugal will have to beat ghana while making up a 5 goal differential

not to mention klinsi vs germany will be like :handshake:
I believe that we will draw :ahh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not forget last world cup we didnt get blown out by them. so im hopeful

maybe they'll have a bad game...or maybe we will just shoot better...the opportunities were there today..we just suck at shooting.

I dont understand it.
if they got it, it has to be wins from here on out for ghana. against germany :shaq2:. a draw would still be a loss. can't go in that game worrying about not being blown out.. they gonna have to go there looking for that w. team usa had a bad game and still won.
germany will score. at least 2 goals with a nikka like muller. so ghana has to score at least 2 goals.. but couldn't against us..
that's why i've already counted them out.. and have civ as the african team to advance...:manny:

the dust is beginning to settle on which teams will advance...