Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Plans starting to come together brehs. Hoping to get away to sao paulo sometime this week for a few days then drive to rio along costa verde.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i haven't kept up with teams but there've been surprises. was expecting to see spanish ppl on some south american teams and they come out all black :huhldup:

france has some arabs and muslims in the squad like :leon:

italy has a black nikka like :why:. they interviewing italians and they love the black nikka like :why:. i thought they were racist over there..

this world cup cray... :whoo:
:what: Italians are racist as fukk dont be fooled. Them same fakkits chanting super mario will throw bananas and chant racist shyt during Serie A matches.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its always hyperboles on the coli. Germany putting 8 goals on Ghana. Okay buddy...like they did last world cup right?

i don't like predicting games and outcomes but ghana played better last world cup than this one already.
nigeria is the top african team and couldn't even score against iran. so it's safe to say germany would beat ghana worse than it'd beat nigeria.. germany beat portugal 4-0.
so if germany beat portugal 4-0 it'd beat nigeria/u.s. 5-0 and ghana 6-0. :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i don't like predicting games and outcomes but ghana played better last world cup than this one already.
nigeria is the top african team and couldn't even score against iran. so it's safe to say germany would beat ghana worse than it'd beat nigeria.. germany beat portugal 4-0.
so if germany beat portugal 4-0 it'd beat nigeria/u.s. 5-0 and ghana 6-0. :manny:
in what world is Nigeria the best team?

Was Greece honestly the best team in your mind when they won the Euro cup back in 2004 or whatever? Come on breh; think critically here.

Even when @penfield said the AFCON is trash last night I agreed with him. The cup means nothing and teams like Ghana and CIV dont even call up their best for it.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nigeria is not the top African team. They are honestly awful
can you believe what dude said? :mjlol:

talent counts for something and Nigeria doesnt have much. Cameroon is better than them. Victor Moses is their 2nd best player for christs sake

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times does Timmy need to get beat near post.

I thought the goals he let in vs MUFC were on purpose, now I'm thinking he's just average.
playing goalie is difficult. the biggest plays a goalie has to make are decisions. timmy knows how to come out and that makes a big difference.

take for example that 2nd header that went in against ghana. a good [ghanian] keeper should at least challenge that ball before it gets to the opposing player because he has the hand advantage. once the forward gets to that ball a keeper has no real chance if it's on target. unless the header is right in the middle...

timmy knows how to read situations and get out the box. as a diving/reaction goalie he's average..

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
nikka im about to cry:damn: Im literally like this gif:
9aocv7.gif

First off :salute: to the real Ghana fans. Yall got some nice players. To the Americans who cant support their own country, the Canadians who are mad because hockey is over and now their lives are irrelevant, and all the other fakkits: Go choke on an American dikk and die:youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Im gonna go through this thread later tongiht and dap my American brehs up and laugh at all you delusional fakkits who hated on us and thought we would lose.

powerful post. dapped. repped. paypal'd

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Taylor Twellman :pacspit: Get Macca or Roberto Martinez to call the games.

fukk boi was all over Bradleys nuts when he was playing like shyt. Unnecessary crticism to Aaron too.

I didn't get that at all.. Dude stayed hypin' up Bradley and dude couldn't even make a decent pass damn near the entire game. Jozy hammy said 'its a wrap', and Dempsey checked out after that kick to the nose. Thank god for Howard and our backline:whew:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also a good goalie knows how to manage the defensive players and timmy is very good at it.

so crossing the ball to little forwards against timmy you can guarantee they won't even get to them before he does...