Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I actually like Michael Bradley, but no one can sit here with a straight face and tell me he wasn't atrocious today. Dude put on that Harry Potter cloak from kickoff.

Breh the only person i was worried about (Dempsey) scored the first goal and the person i least worried about (Bradley) played like some AYSO teenager. I really hope Jurgen does not use the same tactics next game. This whole defensive crap is for losers

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
if they got it, it has to be wins from here on out for ghana. against germany :shaq2:. a draw would still be a loss. can't go in that game worrying about not being blown out.. they gonna have to go there looking for that w. team usa had a bad game and still won.
germany will score. at least 2 goals with a nikka like muller. so ghana has to score at least 2 goals.. but couldn't against us..
that's why i've already counted them out.. and have civ as the african team to advance...:manny:

the dust is beginning to settle on which teams will advance...

you dont have to have faith in ghana...but ghanaians such as myself, will have faith :yeshrug:

last year wasnt the score 1-0 for gernany :stopitslime: thats really nothing. I'm not even concerned about a blow out.

all we need to do is work on our shooting. we handle the ball well, and i expect us to be in there zone for majority of the game just like we did USA.

now we just have to finish.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Breh the only person i was worried about (Dempsey) scored the first goal and the person i least worried about (Bradley) played like some AYSO teenager. I really hope Jurgen does not use the same tactics next game. This whole defensive crap is for losers
cmon guy, like this wasnt a horrible fluke USA ended up playing like that

jozy went down, and there went our possession

dempsey couldn't even breathe and asked for a sub but we couldn't afford one, and there went a key piece of the midfield

bradley had his worst game of 2014

and we still won despite all this

really cant fukking believe it still :banderas: