Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i don't like predicting games and outcomes but ghana played better last world cup than this one already.
nigeria is the top african team and couldn't even score against iran. so it's safe to say germany would beat ghana worse than it'd beat nigeria.. germany beat portugal 4-0.
so if germany beat portugal 4-0 it'd beat nigeria/u.s. 5-0 and ghana 6-0. :manny:
Nigeria is a fraud tho :lupe:

Until proven otherwise.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
i don't like predicting games and outcomes but ghana played better last world cup than this one already.
nigeria is the top african team and couldn't even score against iran. so it's safe to say germany would beat ghana worse than it'd beat nigeria.. germany beat portugal 4-0.
so if germany beat portugal 4-0 it'd beat nigeria/u.s. 5-0 and ghana 6-0. :manny:

breh. ghana is a better team then USA...we beat ourselves...clearly.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in what world is Nigeria the best team?

Was Greece honestly the best team in your mind when they won the Euro cup back in 2004 or whatever? Come on breh; think critically here.

Even when @penfield said the AFCON is trash last night I agreed with him. The cup means nothing and teams like Ghana and CIV dont even call up their best for it.
earlier on i told niccas top african players don't play those african games but some nicca over here swore they do (back 15+ pages. i aint gonna dig). so to him those african tournaments meant something.

i don't know nothing about greece :whoa:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US was trash in general when we had possession. Couldn't string two passes in a row and panicked whenever we had the ball

Only Dempsey, Jones, Bedoya, and when he came on Johnson looked like they weren't shook when they had the ball. Everyone else looked like they didn't want to be near that ball.

They worked hard as hell defending though.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
playing goalie is difficult. the biggest plays a goalie has to make are decisions. timmy knows how to come out and that makes a big difference.

take for example that 2nd header that went in against ghana. a good [ghanian] keeper should at least challenge that ball before it gets to the opposing player because he has the hand advantage. once the forward gets to that ball a keeper has no real chance if it's on target. unless the header is right in the middle...

timmy knows how to read situations and get out the box. as a diving/reaction goalie he's average..

Tbh Tim Howard is very underrated in my opinion :manny: Guy has been one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier league for several years now, gets recognition but not as much as he should as he is ver consisent and was brilliant for Everton last season. He has his faults but every keeper does, youll find very few who are good in every area i.e Casillas or Buffon a few years ago so you cant fault him. Guy is very good

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Hey @Lavish

untitled-18jtped.gif

Shout out to my racist Mexican @DStyles Hope you beat [b[the ladyboys tomorrow[/b].

Please, we styling on them pinche nacas tommorow, mexico is gonna get that fukking work

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Ghanians better get Appiah to banish that wastepipe Opare as far away from the squad as possible. Also Asamoah has to play sometime in midfield it felt like a waste to have him at left back as time went on and the final balls from the midfield were lacking. I actually do not think Appiah's selection was that bad. Majeed Waris has to play against Germany. Extremely slim chance but I don't think they get embarrassed by Germany.