Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
@yoyoyo1

we did it breh
omar-gonzalez-chugging-a-beer.gif

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikka im about to cry:damn: Im literally like this gif:
9aocv7.gif

First off :salute: to the real Ghana fans. Yall got some nice players. To the Americans who cant support their own country, the Canadians who are mad because hockey is over and now their lives are irrelevant, and all the other fakkits: Go choke on an American dikk and die:youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Im gonna go through this thread later tongiht and dap my American brehs up and laugh at all you delusional fakkits who hated on us and thought we would lose.

:salute::cheers:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

Summer Anthem:stylin:

Sig worthy

Taylor Twellman :pacspit: Get Macca or Roberto Martinez to call the games.

fukk boi was all over Bradleys nuts when he was playing like shyt. Unnecessary crticism to Aaron too.

Aaron was pretty bad tbf, he had little to no effect on the game. We have to completely change our tactics with him because he defiantly cant play with his back to goal. And thats not his game, so its hard to be mad at him.

We tried to tell yall that we out 'cha, yall didnt want to listen. We had players injured, broken noses, people cramping up, and yet we still won:wow:. Thats the definition of American determination and never say die attitude. Like i told yall earlier today were getting out of this group. You know why? Because I believe we will win:youngsabo::youngsabo:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First it was Ghana that was gonna style on us now its the ONE man team that barely made it to the WC? :heh:

just leave with your hate and east some ice cream some where breh

:leon: aye say breh, lemme see the receipts on me saying ghana was gonna style on y'all

And dw about the one man team ::sas1: actuslly on 2nd thoughts...maybe you should :mjlol:

scrape a lucky win and puff out your chests brehs :heh:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt realize Ghana's next game is against Germany, their right back got turned easily at times and against a :flabbynsick: Portugal they could still get turned over. I think one of the Ayews was already guaranteeing victory against the US and they got caught napping in the first few minutes.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
i feel your pain and perhaps you're not thinking clearly but if yall couldn't win this game, germany will put about 8-9 goals on ghana. you saw what they did to portugal. portugal lost hope in like 10 minutes in the game.
there was no almost had it shyt for portugal... they got raped.

644e494defde5e92fc02473a293a0408e7539bba5be488b4c1fc4979e9f62ae7.jpg

I never said Ghana was gonna win breh. I just said thats our only hope

Not sure why u on my dikk :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:leon: aye say breh, lemme see the receipts on me saying ghana was gonna style on y'all

And dw about the one man team ::sas1: actuslly on 2nd thoughts...maybe you should :mjlol:

scrape a lucky win and puff out your chests brehs :heh:

Lucky? All ghana did is have possession with a shyt load of wild shots cuz they cant finish(21 shot with 4 on goal :dead: ). And when they finally tied,USA had to push again like they did in the beginning and scored again. If jurgen didnt played so defensively we would of had one more. Plus we lost Jozy in the beginning and still won. Portugal aint shyt breh and once that shows next week you'll go ghost like that nikka @Tallac did in this thread

:sitdown:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghana was so much better than the US, it was insane. The problem is Ghana defense isn't good and they give up too much space. They also deliver meh crosses.

If Ghana cleans that up, they are as good as any team outside of Germany in this tournament.
I think our crosses...mainly Atsu's were very good. Waris is in the game and I think it COULD have been a different outcome but whatever. It was a well fought win for the USA and I cant hate.

We dominated though thats for sure. Jordan needs to :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i feel your pain and perhaps you're not thinking clearly but if yall couldn't win this game, germany will put about 8-9 goals on ghana. you saw what they did to portugal. portugal lost hope in like 10 minutes in the game.
there was no almost had it shyt for portugal... they got raped.

644e494defde5e92fc02473a293a0408e7539bba5be488b4c1fc4979e9f62ae7.jpg
its always hyperboles on the coli. Germany putting 8 goals on Ghana. Okay buddy...like they did last world cup right?