Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Messi...

8-mile-choke-gif-o.gif
:dead:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
I was at the game where he got unveiled pre-game(waved at the crowd and did a lap of the pitch), an intertoto game against Fenerbache that we drew 0-0 he will always be a legend to me :wow:

I know about the bolded breh :sadcam: best of luck will be rooting for you every step of the way as if you were Zambia or Newcastle :salute: (fukk England :pacspit:)
yea i remember when he was with Inter.....and he dummied my Gunners in the champions league with a hat trick:noah:... and the support is appreciated:salute:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lionel's not cheater , Everybody just hates on him cause he's worth about 180 million .

No one is hating on him. He just sucks without his superior midfield. Where as Ronaldo can thrive regardless...Messi is just a system player and it shows in International games. :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i dont hate Messi, but Xavi Hernandez has been the most dominant footballer of the last 5 years and doesnt get the props he deserves. Xavi>>>>>>

He the reason why Messi looks like Super Argentine in Barcelona. :bow:
Messi is elite at making runs but I see what you are saying. Messi is like Karl Malone. He is heavily assisted because he is great at making runs. He can run at defenders as well but he's no Ronaldo in that regard or even Brazil Ronaldo. In reality, he's an super version of Javier Hernandez.