Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Don 'RVP' Draper looking at Jorge Ramos like :smugdraper: "but he didn't touch the ball".

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
robben-esultance-manchester-o.gif
For now, but when they get knocked out and they have that going away dinner he gonna be sitting there like:

article-2147069-1330D0BB000005DC-952_634x417.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm noticing a pattern here. Every time Robben dives, 'it should have been a foul'. Yet instead of just letting the foul happen that is 'clearly a foul' like a normal player would do, he puts on his flippers and takes a dip in the community pool.

:sas1: let's see how far that gets this dutch team as the competition gets tougher and refs fear more and more for their lives for making calls like that
Probably to the final like last time :ld:

Robben is second to only Xavi as the most dominant player of a generation.

Sorry :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Probably to the final like last time :ld:

Robben is second to only Xavi as the most dominant player of a generation.

Sorry :manny:

This looks :whoa: but it's true. He's a c*nt but he's a brilliant footballer. Except his brilliance will never be remembered.

Says more about Ronaldo and Messi imo.

CJ14

Pro
Daps
Robben exaggerated the dive but Marquez caught his foot, which makes the penalty valid.
This... I can't believe people are saying that it was a bad call. It was CLEARLY a foul and Robben sold the fukk out of it, but it was a foul regardless...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ochoa saved a couple of sure goals earlier in the game. The Mexican defenders are just pure basura. They need some young legs. Marquez is a fraud.

Chicharito :russ:
I knew dude was a fraud since 2010. He loses the ball 2 secs after receiving it every single time and when he does not he doesnt know what to do if he isnt 10 feet from the goal.

Carlos Vela sitting at home like :yeshrug::troll::jawalrus::patrice::skip::mjpls::youngsabo::umad:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Got Mexican's on ESPN talking about injustice.

Injustice would've been Mexico winning that game with that missed call in the first half.

Say what you want about Robben but he never gives up. Marked by 2-3 men the whole half he never stopped running at them.