Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I'm noticing a pattern here. Every time Robben dives, 'it should have been a foul'. Yet instead of just letting the foul happen that is 'clearly a foul' like a normal player would do, he puts on his flippers and takes a dip in the community pool.

:sas1: let's see how far that gets this dutch team as the competition gets tougher and refs fear more and more for their lives for making calls like that

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mexico got what they deserved for waving those imaginary yellow cards around.

:pacspit:
tumblr_ljsth5ylUf1qct7ll.gif
:pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm noticing a pattern here. Every time Robben dives, 'it should have been a foul'. Yet instead of just letting the foul happen that is 'clearly a foul' like a normal player would do, he puts on his flippers and takes a dip in the community pool.

:sas1: let's see how far that gets this dutch team as the competition gets tougher and refs fear more and more for their lives for making calls like that
robben-esultance-manchester-o.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: :whoa::whoa: Seedorf, Davids and Kluivert are cool though.

Outside of Kluivert, Island boys who knew the struggle :salute: but for the most part I don't fukk with a lot of these black footballers in Europe because they pick and choose their blackness. The French footballers are slightly different given the political and cultural climate in France.

De Jong is another one who is cool.The older black Dutch players were about that shyt, these new nikkas :camby:

:dahell: That's some Jessie Lee Peterson type of shyt.

1182.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Honestly that's the thing I wouldn't even be surprised. Everyone is vulnerable at this point imo.

We watching a WC where Spain, Italy already sent home, Brazil was on the brink yesterday and still everyone just penciling in the typical favorites to advance a round or two ahead. I don't trust any of these teams to win a game they "should easily win" at this point.
stop this nonsense, the same teams win in the end no matter how many surprises there are.