Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Got Mexican's on ESPN talking about injustice.

Injustice would've been Mexico winning that game with that missed call in the first half.

Say what you want about Robben but he never gives up. Marked by 2-3 men the whole half he never stopped running at them.
That dude's stamina with his speed and ball skills is unreal. It's how a good team like Bayern always is tough in the Champions League because of Robben.

Superstar
Daps
Ochoa saved a couple of sure goals earlier in the game. The Mexican defenders are just pure basura. They need some young legs. Marquez is a fraud.

Chicharito :russ:
I knew dude was a fraud since 2010. He loses the ball 2 secs after receiving it every single time and when he does not he doesnt know what to do if he isnt 10 feet from the goal.

Carlos Vela sitting at home like :yeshrug::troll::jawalrus::patrice::skip::mjpls::youngsabo::umad:

From Potential Worldbeater to Supersub Everywhere He Plays: The Chicharito Story

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Got Mexican's on ESPN talking about injustice.

Injustice would've been Mexico winning that game with that missed call in the first half.

Say what you want about Robben but he never gives up. Marked by 2-3 men the whole half he never stopped running at them.

True that, Robben got a lot of stamina and heart :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:mjlol: @ expecting to win while playing ultra Mexican on defense
Exactly all these butt hurt mexicans are blaming on the refs eventually robben was gonna get taken down for penalty. Mexico sat back and let em have most the possession even when holland tied.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
stop this nonsense, the same teams win in the end no matter how many surprises there are.

Yeah it's easy to pick the ultimate winner if I'm getting to choose from 3-4 favorites. At the same time of that group 1 or 2 of those teams will probably end up losing to some team they're perceived to have no business losing to along the way. That's why I'm saying I don't trust any team at this point. Argentina can win the whole thing and I wouldn't be surprised, and they can just as easily lose to Switzerland and I wouldn't be any more or less surprised. Same with Germany.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Exactly all these butt hurt mexicans are blaming on the refs eventually robben was gonna get taken down for penalty. Mexico sat back and let em have most the possession even when holland tied.
Taking out Dos Santos was beyond stupid. He's your best offensive weapon by a mile. He's the only one that can create shyt by himself.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I seen Dos Santos tired as shyt but I seen him creating shyt and the Dutch worried about him whenever he had the ball. No one, even Hernandez make the Dutch lose any sleep for the Mexicans.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Taking out Dos Santos was beyond stupid. He's your best offensive weapon by a mile. He's the only one that can create shyt by himself.
They shoulda taken guardado off instead of gio and also losing moreno kinda did hurt them esp his replace is a young center back who van gaal took advantage of the opportunity.