Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-MarcusD-

Pro
Daps
8.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yep Robben wasn't going anywhere. At most he would have cut-in and shot, however it would have been blocked due to the amount of defenders. Brainless challenge to make.
Yep, he gave Robben a chance to flop who was doing his best Manu Ginobili impersonation.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
mexico deserved to lose, marquez couldn't hold back his true colors and went to trip robben like a typical mexican defender, just his dumb luck that he was too stupid to put his foot in the right place, and bad luck that robben was smart enough to go flying

go home mexico, we're all expecting thank you notes for your trip to the beautiful country of brazil

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Watch Greece advance on some fukkery type ish :heh:

Honestly that's the thing I wouldn't even be surprised. Everyone is vulnerable at this point imo.

We watching a WC where Spain, Italy already sent home, Brazil was on the brink yesterday and still everyone just penciling in the typical favorites to advance a round or two ahead. I don't trust any of these teams to win a game they "should easily win" at this point.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Honestly that's the thing I wouldn't even be surprised. Everyone is vulnerable at this point imo.

We watching a WC where Spain, Italy already sent home, Brazil was on the brink yesterday and still everyone just penciling in the typical favorites to advance a round or two ahead. I don't trust any of these teams to win a game they "should easily win" at this point.
it's almost like this is tournament that happens every 4 years full of players who aren't used to playing together as a 23 man unit is bound to be full of surprises or something :skip:

Superstar
Daps
But still :pacspit:Mexico for parking the bus and :pacspit: that piece of shyt mourinho for inveteing this whole parking the bus thing.

:pacspit: any mother fukker that cheers for holland and fukk van de gaal... :whoa:

Do you even know what Mourinho invented? :heh:

Because it's not "parking the bus."