Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOBN

Pro
Daps
A white American breh joined our regular football game yesterday in Londons foremost park.

His verticals :damn: They could not live with breh in the air (me neither but im 6'3 and black so what do you want :smugbiden:). They were :lupe: at set-pieces. Breh made me come to terms with the fact that if America did indeed take soccer seriously then the aerial supremcy gonna be like opening night airstrikes in Bagdad. World Cup lock tbh.

I told breh US got this against Belgium. I lied. This aint 2030. :sas1:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I want Brazil to get knocked out because I cant stand their fans.

Hate how they boo the national anthems of other countries before kick off and act all smug when they beat someone even when its due to plain luck like yesterday's penalty shootout.

But thats nothing. They even have the nerve to taunt other teams when they get knocked through no reason of their side.

Remember this?
http%253A%252F%252Fscontent-a.cdninstagram.com%252Fhphotos-xfp1%252Ft51.2885-15%252F10471951_1423137321301514_910439345_n.jpg

shyt is plain jealousy. These dudes wish Brazil could have a run like Spain did.

But fukk it. I know they are not good enough to win the WC and the closer they get to winning it, the more sweet it would be to see their fans heartbroken when Brazil gets knocked out.

UnfathomableSadness.gif

Its cool, Chille may have fukked up but my Columbians aint gonna let Brazil slip like that and my nikka Ha-mes will show Neymar who really runs Brazil :smugfavre:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I guess Chile forgot about their brehs

Thats like thug motivation 101. Should be ashamed of themselves with those weak PKs tbh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
A white American breh joined our regular football game yesterday in Londons foremost park.

His verticals :damn: They could not live with breh in the air (me neither but im 6'3 and black so what do you want :smugbiden:). They were :lupe: at set-pieces. Breh made me come to terms with the fact that if America did indeed take soccer seriously then the aerial supremcy gonna be like opening night airstrikes in Bagdad. World Cup lock tbh.

I told breh US got this against Belgium. I lied. This aint 2030. :sas1:

:dead:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil have 5 world cups :upsetfavre:

And have been a non-factor after 2002. Spain up until recently had a period of unadulterated dominance the likes of which we hadn't seen before. Going through whole tournaments making world class squads look like MLS teams.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And have been a non-factor after 2002. Spain up until recently had a period of unadulterated dominance the likes of which we hadn't seen before. Going through whole tournaments making world class squads look like MLS teams.

Nah. Brazil one of the only two teams to retain the world cup. When spain do that then they can talk.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead: univision coppin pleas for the PUTO chants, talking about "we dont condone this behavior" and they aint even gonna bother blocking it out :laugh: that pcness is some white people lobby group stuff :laugh: