Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
:dead: univision coppin pleas for the PUTO chants, talking about "we dont condone this behavior" and they aint even gonna bother blocking it out :laugh: that pcness is some white people lobby group stuff :laugh:

Bob Ley was talking about it before they changed the feeds to the game. It he sounded so white, i couldnt stop laughing:russ::russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's almost kick off.

I hope my true American bress @SubZeroDegrees @yoyoyo1 are wishing Mexico luck

CONCACAF excellence :blessed::dsteezywin:

They're probably low key cheering for Netherlands :scheme:
I won't lie I'd fukking love Mexico to win but am also :patrice: @ the barrage of arrogance thats coming in the next few years if they reach the SF or even the F. And if there's a US/Mexico SF fukk a World Cup, this is lifetime bragging rights :laugh:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Bob Ley was talking about it before they changed the feeds to the game. It he sounded so white, i couldnt stop laughing:russ::russ:
at some point the netherlands goalie will be attempting a goal kick you will hear mexican fans chanting a anti-gay slur we do not condone it and fifa has awknowledged it cannot be policed we apologize. PUTO! :pacspit:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I won't lie I'd fukking love Mexico to win but am also :patrice: @ the barrage of arrogance thats coming in the next few years if they reach the SF or even the F.
Would it be the same like USA reaching the QF and Mexico getting eliminated
2vbmx5k.png

Lets just hope the best for Mexico, Costa Rica, and USA

CONCACAF excellence :wow: