Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
giphy+%286%29.gif

This must be the same cameraman that moved that guy out of the way of the chick :heh: That vision :wow:
Cameraman got more vision than Xavi...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
g strings are outlawed?

I thought it was just that american women are prudes compared to euros and south americans
miami has a lot of south americans and caribbean residents

most public beaches do not allow it as its indecent exposure. If today were the 80's,there'd be no problem as damn near every public beach had bytches walking around with g-string bikini's.

Miami is a whole new world breh. Just like Vegas,u can get away with a lot of shyt where most places would have u locked up

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man, this Colombian team...

They're going to take Brazil behind the woodshed in the Quarters. I'm convinced.

I need to see a Colombia/France semifinal. It has to happen. :whew:
Brazil seems like a lost cause.. Columbia's bout to mirror Uruguay's run 4 years ago. But James performance is elevated in every way. Even Forlan never played with this much swagger.
Im about to put like 100$ on Columbia next game and hit the bars :ahh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Hollister, @Cole Cash,

What's the consensus in Brazil with Fred ? :snoop:
Can't believe Brazil's 9 is that bad. I liked in Lyon but it was 6 years ago, dude is embarrassing with the NT.
By the way, what did people think about Lucas non selection in the 23 ? Dude has fire in his feet and was really great in his last few weeks with PSG. Could have bring more magic to this Brazil side where only Neymar provide.

One of the greatest goals never scored :sadbron:

EDIT : Nice run against Chelsea too. A shame that my breh Cavani frauded it up.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@Hollister, @Cole Cash,

What's the consensus in Brazil with Fred ? :snoop:
Can't believe Brazil's 9 is that bad. I liked in Lyon but it was 6 years ago, dude is embarrassing with the NT.
By the way, what did people think about Lucas non selection in the 23 ? Dude has fire in his feet and was really great in his last few weeks with PSG. Could have bring more magic to this Brazil side where only Neymar provide.

One of the greatest goals never scored :sadbron:

EDIT : Nice run against Chelsea too. A shame that my breh Cavani frauded it up.

I cant wait for Brazil to get knocked out just to see the backlash on Scolari. Guy fukked it up big time just by trying to be loyal and not use his head. Coutinho and Lucas Moura are 2 guys who should both be starting yet both arent even taken, smh. It took the guy so long just to replace Paulinho aswell its a joke

The smart thing to do now is put Hulk up top, take out Oscar as well as hes been terrible bar the Croatia game, put it Willian. But he wont do that of course, expect Fred back in there and wouldnt even suprise me to see Paulinho back in the team :beli:

Superstar
Daps
Mexico won't be able to use their 3-5-2/5-3-2 to deny the Dutch possession without Vasquez, at least not as effectively. Meanwhile, RvP is the kind of forward who can punish not having enough men in the back. Mexico will have to deny the Dutch possession for long periods and transition quickly on the counter to get a win.