Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant wait for Brazil to get knocked out just to see the backlash on Scolari. Guy fukked it up big time just by trying to be loyal and not use his head. Coutinho and Lucas Moura are 2 guys who should both be starting yet both arent even taken, smh. It took the guy so long just to replace Paulinho aswell its a joke

The smart thing to do now is put Hulk up top, take out Oscar as well as hes been terrible bar the Croatia game, put it Willian. But he wont do that of course, expect Fred back in there and wouldnt even suprise me to see Paulinho back in the team :beli:

I want Brazil to get knocked out because I cant stand their fans.

Hate how they boo the national anthems of other countries before kick off and act all smug when they beat someone even when its due to plain luck like yesterday's penalty shootout.

But thats nothing. They even have the nerve to taunt other teams when they get knocked through no reason of their side.

Remember this?
http%253A%252F%252Fscontent-a.cdninstagram.com%252Fhphotos-xfp1%252Ft51.2885-15%252F10471951_1423137321301514_910439345_n.jpg

shyt is plain jealousy. These dudes wish Brazil could have a run like Spain did.

But fukk it. I know they are not good enough to win the WC and the closer they get to winning it, the more sweet it would be to see their fans heartbroken when Brazil gets knocked out.

UnfathomableSadness.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I just wanna say I don't really get how that Neymar dude was allowed to make so many extra movements during his kick. I mean seems like any soccer player could hit kicks when you get to stammer and stutter like that.

Honestly they need to outlaw that for every FIFA game. If u need to juke out a goalie on a free shot that close then u shouldn't be playing at all

:why:

What?!

He's kicking the ball from the same distance as everyone else, there's absolutely no difference in the way he runs to it, if he did cartwheels before he kicked it yall would be complaining

Brazil seems like a lost cause.. Columbia's bout to mirror Uruguay's run 4 years ago. But James performance is elevated in every way. Even Forlan never played with this much swagger.
Im about to put like 100$ on Columbia next game and hit the bars :ahh:

Colombia?!

:mjlol:

They alright, but they aint real

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

@Hollister, @Cole Cash,

What's the consensus in Brazil with Fred ? :snoop:
Can't believe Brazil's 9 is that bad. I liked in Lyon but it was 6 years ago, dude is embarrassing with the NT.
By the way, what did people think about Lucas non selection in the 23 ? Dude has fire in his feet and was really great in his last few weeks with PSG. Could have bring more magic to this Brazil side where only Neymar provide.

One of the greatest goals never scored :sadbron:

EDIT : Nice run against Chelsea too. A shame that my breh Cavani frauded it up.

I would've taken Lucas instead of Bernard, we're lacking in attacking players, its really only Bernard and Willian on the bench

Jô?!

:camby:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I want Brazil to get knocked out because I cant stand their fans.

Hate how they boo the national anthems of other countries before kick off and act all smug when they beat someone even when its due to plain luck like yesterday's penalty shootout.

But thats nothing. They even have the nerve to taunt other teams when they get knocked through no reason of their side.

Remember this?
http%253A%252F%252Fscontent-a.cdninstagram.com%252Fhphotos-xfp1%252Ft51.2885-15%252F10471951_1423137321301514_910439345_n.jpg

shyt is plain jealousy. These dudes wish Brazil could have a run like Spain did.

But fukk it. I know they are not good enough to win the WC and the closer they get to winning it, the more sweet it would be to see their fans heartbroken when Brazil gets knocked out.

UnfathomableSadness.gif

that dude was colombian breh. Not Brazillian. Also, Spain was hated around the world because they were plain racists and we all knew it. They called Black players monkey and remember what they said about Henry then Henry launched the racism campaign ? Also, lemme add that people around the world knew how they treated Marcos Senna breh ? Neggas were watching movies and playing video games but left once Senna came in. Those reports were out there and Senna refused to comment since he was still under contract with Villareal, then he joined FIFA for the Anti Racism campaign

http://www.uefa.org/social-responsibility/news/newsid=817353.html

concise

Veteran
Daps
That shyt was on last night?What channel does it come on?

During this time of the year i'll take a MLS game over baseball a couple of nights a week.

NBC Sports.

They have a double header this coming Friday (4th of July) as well.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

What?!

He's kicking the ball from the same distance as everyone else, there's absolutely no difference in the way he runs to it, if he did cartwheels before he kicked it yall would be complaining

Colombia?!

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

I would've taken Lucas instead of Bernard, we're lacking in attacking players, its really only Bernard and Willian on the bench

Jô?!

Can't believe he didn't take Lucas but took JO, but still you need those tall strikers for the headers or you gonna be forced to play ground ball

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@Hollister, @Cole Cash,

What's the consensus in Brazil with Fred ? :snoop:
Can't believe Brazil's 9 is that bad. I liked in Lyon but it was 6 years ago, dude is embarrassing with the NT.
By the way, what did people think about Lucas non selection in the 23 ? Dude has fire in his feet and was really great in his last few weeks with PSG. Could have bring more magic to this Brazil side where only Neymar provide.

One of the greatest goals never scored :sadbron:

EDIT : Nice run against Chelsea too. A shame that my breh Cavani frauded it up.

Its hard to say since i am not there but i definately felt like the the coach was serious about trying to go in a new direction leaving off dudes like kaka and robhino, but lucas? that was just stupid IMO, he been piff and is a playmaker and his fitness is good, i remember my uncle being dissapointed, then again he also seemed to feel kaka shoulda been on there for some ungodly reason also, brazillians have a tendency to hero worship.

my grandma askin me why Gaucho (ronaldinho) aint on there :mjlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

What?!

Colombia?!

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Jô?!

Lmao @ nikkas hating on the fact that Neymar out here jukin nikkas and leavin em baffled. :mjlol:

oh yea and yall :umad: