Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
You must of watched a different game then I watched because I saw a USA defense stifle the Germans during any scoring opportunities except for one. And germany didn't look like they were taking it easy either.

Yes i watched it, play it and i understand it much better then you, it seems. the US defence was average at best you were lucky, but their was many moments the Germans easily broke through your defence and very much could have been goals, but they didn't need to work hard, you seem them break a sweat? no, and they STILL scored. again, if they wanted they would have eventually scored more.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You must of watched a different game then I watched because I saw a USA defense stifle the Germans during any scoring opportunities except for one. And germany didn't look like they were taking it easy either.
They were trying to get Klose that goal u dikkhead

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Wenger--footvolley-8.jpg
:salute:

Why Arsene got the"paint me like one of your french girl" pose :laff:

Superstar
Daps
Come on bruh, do you really think Germany could take it up 3 more gears in that game if they wanted :lolbron:

They were passing it around the box not willing to put in the killer ball for most of the game you could see it. I aint trying to hate bro, just keeping it 100. Germany are favourites for a reason

They also tied with Ghana.

I'm not saying Germany isn't better than what we saw against the US, but not by a whole lot.

Muller isn't a true #9. He ran riot against Portugal, but he's not really a striker. They're playing him there because he's the best option, but the fact that they have to consistently sub in Klose speaks volumes.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They also tied with Ghana.

I'm not saying Germany isn't better than what we saw against the US, but not by a whole lot.

Muller isn't a true #9. He ran riot against Portugal, but he's not really a striker. They're playing him there because he's the best option, but the fact that they have to consistently sub in Klose speaks volumes.
nikka they are trying to get klose to beat Ronaldo's record. These nikkas are dense. Everyone knows germany has no real striker. :facepalm:

Superstar
Daps
nikka they are trying to get klose to beat Ronaldo's record. These nikkas are dense. Everyone knows germany has no real striker. :facepalm:

:stopitslime: Defensive as shyt.

All I'm doing is supporting the proposition that, if Germany is better than they are in the US game, it's not much better.

Even if Ronaldo's record didn't exist, Klose would be seeing just as much time.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Medel probably wont play tomorrow, I feel sick :sadcam:
I feel sick for you breh, with all the hype Chile is getting there's no disputing the fact Brazil owns them anyway

even if Chile is better imagine all the bullshyt

but with howard webb in the middle you know he isn't worried about pissing off anyone

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I feel sick for you breh, with all the hype Chile is getting there's no disputing the fact Brazil owns them anyway

even if Chile is better imagine all the bullshyt

but with howard webb in the middle you know he isn't worried about pissing off anyone

We need to play a legit perfect game to have a chance against history, the refs and Brazil. No Gary to give us at least hope on defense is almost the nail in the coffin. I just wanna see my squad reach the Quarterfinals once :to:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We need to play a legit perfect game to have a chance against history, the refs and Brazil. No Gary to give us at least hope on defense is almost the nail in the coffin. I just wanna see my squad reach the Quarterfinals once :to:

fukk that. No matter how perfect u play, ur gonna lose. U think the ref is gonna let Brazil lose and walk away from a fair game? :heh:

Ur gonna get a bullshyt penalty called against u for neymar diving breh. Quote me

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think you can come to a real conclusion watching the us-germany game. the game wasn't a matter of death for either team.
maybe a matter of death for the us team to play defense..
had that been in a different situation like in the round of 16 and germany scored, then we'd have to play more offensively to score to stay alive opened ourselves up for more goals from germany.

i don't know what ball possession was but it must have been horrible.