Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukk that. No matter how perfect u play, ur gonna lose. U think the ref is gonna let Brazil lose and walk away from a fair game? :heh:

Ur gonna get a bullshyt penalty called against u for neymar diving breh. Quote me

It's either a bogus penalty or a early red card really.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the-wire.gif
with the self righteousness already....

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
With all the hype about Columbia and how well theyve done, weve gotta remember they dont even have FALCAO out there :whoo::whoo:

Just imagine if the gawd was starting aswell, madness

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You must of watched a different game then I watched because I saw a USA defense stifle the Germans during any scoring opportunities except for one. And germany didn't look like they were taking it easy either.

Lol soccer fans so delusional.

They spent the second half trying to get old ass Klose to score.

Germany played full tilt against Portugal who got a BS red card, but give USA a mercy game. USA losing to Belgium and dumb ass Germany losing in the quarter finals.

Lahm as Dmf. Lol. Let pep guardiola turn world class players at one position into average ones in another one. Glad Argentina isn't dumb enough to play mascherano at cb

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lol soccer fans so delusional.

They spent the second half trying to get old ass Klose to score.

Germany played full tilt against Portugal who got a BS red card, but give USA a mercy game. USA losing to Belgium and dumb ass Germany losing in the quarter finals.

Lahm as Dmf. Lol. Let pep guardiola turn world class players at one position into average ones in another one. Glad Argentina isn't dumb enough to play mascherano at cb

England lost

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Exactly 4 years ago, Brazil dismantled Bielsa's Chile 3-0 in the round of 16. Honestly, the more I think about it, the less I see how we can win today.

But sports are not always logical.

I believe, I gotta.

I BELIEEEEVEEEEEEE :noah:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I put together an algorithm based on goals scored, goals allowed, passes, possession, and 9 previously immeasurable aspects of soccer, and it turns out the current chances of TEAM USA making the semifinals=100%

The team was wise enough to use the game vs. Germany to rest. Our freedom kickers did the most traveling, expended so much energy, dealt with such a high level of stress... We took it easy against Germany so we could be fresh for Belgium. And somehow we still almost scored a late equalizer against those nazi sympathizers. Truly amazing the sheer will and heart that drives this team of warriors.

Against Belgium, we'll pull out a 3-2 win. That dude who looks like a combination of Lord Jamar and Brian Grant will play the game of his life. The white guy who looks like Common will be making saves on par with our country's tradition of saving these backward nations with our democracy and military. Bradley will finally stop playing like he's terrified of the spotlight. Clint Dempsey will score a huge goal late in the first half. And the hero will be DeAndre Yedlin, whose goal in the 88th minute will be the difference.

Argentina might not even make it through to face us. Doesn't matter, we'll beat them or whatever irrelevant nation playing them in the first round.

:blessed: Manifest destiny!

:laugh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
With all the hype about Colombia and how well theyve done, weve gotta remember they dont even have FALCAO out there :whoo::whoo:

Just imagine if the gawd was starting aswell, madness

It wouldn't even be fair.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Imma hit up a bar with Brazil fans and troll them as Chile march to victory.

Unless Fernandinho starts....