Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Can't see it when they never really looked impressive in the weakest group, doing just enough to win each game.

Pacing themselves breh and at this point Wilmots knows his most effective team. I really don't see the states winning this.....and also i picked Belgium to win the whole thing :guilty:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wenger--footvolley-8.jpg
:salute:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Must admit USA-Belgium is very intriguing.

MLS verse a Premier League C team :sas2:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm more worried about Belgium than I am Argentina...

Aside from Messi nothing I have seen from that Argentinian team worries...

Their back line is basura and they barely beat Nigeria and Iran...

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put together an algorithm based on goals scored, goals allowed, passes, possession, and 9 previously immeasurable aspects of soccer, and it turns out the current chances of TEAM USA making the semifinals=100%

The team was wise enough to use the game vs. Germany to rest. Our freedom kickers did the most traveling, expended so much energy, dealt with such a high level of stress... We took it easy against Germany so we could be fresh for Belgium. And somehow we still almost scored a late equalizer against those nazi sympathizers. Truly amazing the sheer will and heart that drives this team of warriors.

Against Belgium, we'll pull out a 3-2 win. That dude who looks like a combination of Lord Jamar and Brian Grant will play the game of his life. The white guy who looks like Common will be making saves on par with our country's tradition of saving these backward nations with our democracy and military. Bradley will finally stop playing like he's terrified of the spotlight. Clint Dempsey will score a huge goal late in the first half. And the hero will be DeAndre Yedlin, whose goal in the 88th minute will be the difference.

Argentina might not even make it through to face us. Doesn't matter, we'll beat them or whatever irrelevant nation playing them in the first round.

:blessed: Manifest destiny!

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I like your patriotism and enthusiasm but lets not get ahead of ourselves, USA aint winning shyt :mjlol:

Germany made them look like kids out there and they werent even trying :russ:dear lord just imagine if they actually needed to win :huhldup:

Germany wasn't even trying? :childplease: The USA defense held Germany at bay for whole game even though USA was passing like shyt.