Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Too bad your population is far too big to go for any type of underdog angle.

Youve probably got more youth playing soccer (and trying their darndest) than Germany and Holland put together :mjlol:

Youth soccer is nothing more than a means for little Timmy to get some exercise without getting hurt playing football. Lets not pretend it has any correlation with actual interest in the game.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
lol breh I've been saying it all cup. He's a liability.

Gotze --> Boye couldnt head it before it got to him
This own Goal ---> Boye
The Ronaldo Goal ---> he was right there

CLINT DEMPSEY ---> ALL HIM

thats 4/6 goals that he was a culprit in. ANd I bet if I rewind and check the Klose goal I'll see he was involved.

John Mensah and Samuel Kuffour are ashamed right now :mjlol:

Kuffour was a beast with Bayern, too bad he was old when the NT started to put itself on the map

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who cares? :heh:

Talking shyt about black Americans who've lived their whole lives in America and have zero ties to the African continent is asinine.
Who cares? You thought I was African-Canadian and I proved your Assumption wrong.

Whose talking shyt about Americans? Your continent of origin is African you like to think you have zero ties but you actually do. The true Americans are Aboriginals. But if my comment is not towards you want be mad and quote me?

:sas2:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
AFRICA, AFRICA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?? AFRICA, YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!

MILLA, ADEBAYOR, DJEMBA DJEMBA, PELE, MUSVENI, IDI AMIN, PATRICE LUAMBA, BANGS, ROBERT MUGABE, MORSI, GADDAFFI, ROSS BARKLEY, RAMIRES, MADIBA, EFAN EKOFO, HUTU AND TUTSIS, AFRICAN OIL SELLERS, KING LEOPOLD, THE SAHARA, MOZAMBIQUE, MOZAMBIQUE!!! BOB GELDOF, CHINUA ACHEBE, BONO, THOSE WHITE GIRLS WHO STUDY ABROAD IN AFRICA
AND TAKE PICTURES WITH LITTLE AFRICAN KIDS, THE ALIENS IN DISTRICT 9!!! @Lavish MOMS!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

FAKE AFRICANS! SACHS, CAN YOU HEAR ME. YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING :gladbron:

LOL:laff:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK AMERICAN EXCELLENCE :salute:

DaMarcus Beasley Played In More World Cup Games Than Any USA Soccer Player In History

6253d140-edc4-11e3-a928-95b2353454ab_DeMarcus-Beasley-soccer-players-in-suits.jpg

Superstar
Daps
Who cares? You thought I was African-Canadian and I proved your Assumption wrong.

Whose talking shyt about Americans? Your continent of origin is African you like to think you have zero ties but you actually do. The true Americans are Aboriginals. But if my comment is not towards you want be mad and quote me?

:sas2:

First of all, if you can't see why the term "continent of origin" is ridiculous, I can't help you.

Second of all, the USMNT has plenty of players who stand for black excellence.

Criticizing black american fans who root for their team and not some African who could give less of a fukk about the states is completely asinine.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
1/3 of the population is immigrants from soccer playing countries,TV ratings wouldnt be as high you wouldnt have all the hicks tuned in but
best believe youd still have millions watching...

Why you quote me just to reiterate my point?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youth soccer is nothing more than a means for little Timmy to get some exercise without getting hurt playing football. Lets not pretend it has any correlation with actual interest in the game.
why you blaming "little timmy" for picking the right sport for him. he ain't flabby like these wack goalies at the world cup who have "actual interest in the game".

little timmy actually made it internationally and one of the main reasons the team is where it is today.

have a superiority complex when you suck brehs..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gotta salute the US for getting through, especially such a tough group. Its real concerning for them though with how terrible they looked and how badly they got outplayed. It was like watching a League 1 side vs a Premier League team, I saw some terrible passes...they really need to work on their actual ball skills but kudos to them, theyre through anyway :ehh:

Yup!

For anyone who says "it's easy for the U.S. to qualify for the World Cup," they should know that of the four teams that qualified for the World Cup from our region, CONCACAF, three of those teams (the U.S., Mexico and Costa Rica) are advancing to the round of 16. CONCACAF is a lot stronger than many people realize.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
why you blaming "little timmy" for picking the right sport for him. he ain't flabby like these wack goalies at the world cup who have "actual interest in the game".

have a superiority complex when you suck brehs..

He didnt pick shyt. His mom stuck him in there so he can run around and get exercise without getting hurt playing football. Then when he is old enough to pick his own sport, he plays football. Its like that at damn near every white high school in the country.