Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
AFRICA, AFRICA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?? AFRICA, YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!

MILLA, ADEBAYOR, DJEMBA DJEMBA, PELE, MUSVENI, IDI AMIN, PATRICE LUAMBA, BANGS, ROBERT MUGABE, MORSI, GADDAFFI, ROSS BARKLEY, RAMIRES, MADIBA, EFAN EKOFO, HUTU AND TUTSIS, AFRICAN OIL SELLERS, KING LEOPOLD, THE SAHARA, MOZAMBIQUE, MOZAMBIQUE!!! BOB GELDOF, CHINUA ACHEBE, BONO, THOSE WHITE GIRLS WHO STUDY ABROAD IN AFRICA
AND TAKE PICTURES WITH LITTLE AFRICAN KIDS, THE ALIENS IN DISTRICT 9!!! @Lavish MOMS!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

FAKE AFRICANS! SACHS, CAN YOU HEAR ME. YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING :gladbron:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...lops-touch-home-finishing-bottom-Group-D.html

England World Cup flops touch down back home after finishing bottom of Group D

B9WZ9Ia.jpg

2JOUZlU.jpg

zbMpg23.jpg

:lolbron:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...onsoles-England-return-World-Cup-debacle.html

Jack Wilshere and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain left hanging around for their freebie Xbox consoles as England return from World Cup

oH92aSW.jpg

VgNeQGA.jpg

^ :laff:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Lets get one thing straight here, if we werent in this thing most of folks in this country wouldnt even be tuning in.

We will watch anything if we in it, so we can talk that shyt if we win.

That's the American way.

This country helped win two world wars hoping on the bandwagon late and taking all the credit.

hacksaw_jim_duggan_ted_dibiase_mid_south_wrestling.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets get one thing straight here, if we werent in this thing most of folks in this country wouldnt even be tuning in.

We will watch anything if we in it, so we can talk that shyt if we win.

Also, lets be real. If the USA truly cared about soccer. 70% of the USA team would be African American. :sas2:

Shout Out to the Brotha DaMarcus Beasley for playing in more World Cup games than any USA soccer player in history. :salute:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
AFRICA, AFRICA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?? AFRICA, YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!

MILLA, ADEBAYOR, DJEMBA DJEMBA, PELE, MUSVENI, IDI AMIN, PATRICE LUAMBA, BANGS, ROBERT MUGABE, MORSI, GADDAFFI, ROSS BARKLEY, RAMIRES, MADIBA, EFAN EKOFO, HUTU AND TUTSIS, AFRICAN OIL SELLERS, KING LEOPOLD, THE SAHARA, MOZAMBIQUE, MOZAMBIQUE!!! BOB GELDOF, CHINUA ACHEBE, BONO, THOSE WHITE GIRLS WHO STUDY ABROAD IN AFRICA
AND TAKE PICTURES WITH LITTLE AFRICAN KIDS, THE ALIENS IN DISTRICT 9!!! @Lavish MOMS!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

FAKE AFRICANS! SACHS, CAN YOU HEAR ME. YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING :gladbron:
:deadmanny:

'Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!'

:leostare: