Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:salute: Ronaldo

youtherealmvp.jpg

Oh and...

American+Flag+on+the+Moon.jpg

:banderas:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yup!

For anyone who says "it's easy for the U.S. to qualify for the World Cup," they should know that of the four teams that qualified for the World Cup from our region, CONCACAF, three of those teams (the U.S., Mexico and Costa Rica) are advancing to the round of 16. CONCACAF is a lot stronger than many people realize.

Just quoting this so people can read it twice

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First of all, if you can't see why the term "continent of origin" is ridiculous, I can't help you.

Second of all, the USMNT has plenty of players who stand for black excellence.

Criticizing black american fans who root for their team and not some African who could give less of a fukk about the states is completely asinine.
When did I ridicule AA's for not rooting for America? I said the inherent hate for Africa by some AA is ridiculous. And I already said multiple times that Africans sometimes do the same shyt. But please put words in my mouth and talk about nonsense shyt. You tried to be a smart ass and point out that im Torontonian and now you grasping straws foh if my original quote did not address you than hush :camby:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didnt pick shyt. His mom stuck him in there so he can run around and get exercise without getting hurt playing football.
so fuccin what... it's the duty of all parents put their kids on a path they think it's best for them...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
so fuccin what... it's the duty of all parents put their kids on a path they think it's best for them...

If you would read the original quote, it was a response to someone who was acting like more youth in the US playing soccer than in Germany actually meant something.

Superstar
Daps
When did I ridicule AA's for not rooting for America? I said the inherent hate for Africa by some AA is ridiculous. And I already said multiple times that Africans sometimes do the same shyt. But please put words in my mouth and talk about nonsense shyt. You tried to be a smart ass and point out that im Torontonian and now you grasping straws foh if my original quote did not address you than hush :camby:

"Inherent hate" for Africa? Yeah, okay. :comeon:

The fact that fake Africans haven't been in here talking shyt for two weeks totally means that the current American celebration is reflective of an inherent hate for African teams. And if Africans do the same shyt, then your post is fukking meaningless.

Just leave this thread.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Youth soccer is nothing more than a means for little Timmy to get some exercise without getting hurt playing football. Lets not pretend it has any correlation with actual interest in the game.
I bet if little Timmy was killing brehs like a young Messi he'd accept his European/big money contract offers :usure:

You flood the game with a lot of brehs, and all you have to show for it is a couple quarter finals :mjlol:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
The REAL MVP is Germany for that 4-0 win against Portugal.

Thank you based germany :ohlawd:
Germany are going to get worked when they face a team with a great midfield and great strikers. They looked good against us and a 10 man portugal but they are not winning this cup. Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands or France/Algeria are winning this cup.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Yup!

For anyone who says "it's easy for the U.S. to qualify for the World Cup," they should know that of the four teams that qualified for the World Cup from our region, CONCACAF, three of those teams (the U.S., Mexico and Costa Rica) are advancing to the round of 16. CONCACAF is a lot stronger than many people realize.

CONCACAF teams has been great this tourney so far, save for Honduras which is ass, but IT IS EASY to get out of it due to the format. The rest of the teams (excluding Mexico, USA and Costa Rica) are utter rubbish and you have 3 guaranteed spots out of 6 to make it directly and even the 4th gets a second chance. The dropoff after the 3-4 teams is just too big and teams like Canada, Panama or Jamaica are garbage. Not mentioning all those small countries and islands..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Inherent hate" for Africa? Yeah, okay. :comeon:

The fact that fake Africans haven't been in here talking shyt for two weeks totally means that the current American celebration is reflective of an inherent hate for African teams. And if Africans do the same shyt, then your post is fukking meaningless.

Just leave this thread.
How is my post meaningless you fukking idiot? :why:. Im only attacking the negative AA's and Africans. If my comment doesn't apply to you than move the fukk on. Getting sensitive for nothing. :mjlol:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No. That nikka aint even coming back even if we made the final. Hammies take weeks to get fully healed
This.......come back the slightest bit too early, make 1 wrong move or stretch to reach the ball and that tender hamstring will tear in 2 like nothing. Then 2 weeks out becomes 4 months bc u rushed back. Not seeing Jozy for the rest of the cup & I'm cool with that. Just wish it happened before the World Cup so Jurgen could've had a bit more of a plan B......didn't help that Jozy was THE ONE PLAYER Jurgen didn't prepare to lose!!