Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Germany are going to get worked when they face a team with a great midfield and great strikers. They looked good against us and a 10 man portugal but they are not winning this cup. Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands or France/Algeria are winning this cup.

Brazil won't lose this cup at home. I'd be shocked.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
We did it :blessed:

Daps to Ghana and Portugal, you played good games against us. Not only were they were close, but they had some great moments in them that I won't forget.

To all the miserable, bitter a$$holes calling people of color c00ns for supporting our U.S. National Team, I hope you take this bitter medicine and take it well.

we're going through bros.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cot damn this thread is all over the place. You're all a bunch of insecure racists. Shut the fukk up, root for whomever you feel like rooting for, and let the next man live.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you would read the original quote, it was a response to someone who was acting like more youth in the US playing soccer than in Germany actually meant something.
it does mean something. i'll leave it at that.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Germany are going to get worked when they face a team with a great midfield and great strikers. They looked good against us and a 10 man portugal but they are not winning this cup. Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands or France/Algeria are winning this cup.
This nikka said Algeria :mjpls::dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
BLACK AMERICAN EXCELLENCE :salute:

DaMarcus Beasley Played In More World Cup Games Than Any USA Soccer Player In History

6253d140-edc4-11e3-a928-95b2353454ab_DeMarcus-Beasley-soccer-players-in-suits.jpg

Dat versatility :wow: went from Left winger to Left back.