Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im so fukking heated breh, how the fukk does Dauda not catch that ball or loop it over the bar. Who does that. even after the goal, they could still have rallied together but obviously had given up, i can't respect that attitude. i think our defense was the worst of the tourney, there was always a large hole at the right back position.
Def the worst. The right back position wasnt an issue to me though its just that we always play sort of as a wing back on the right. However, I'm not sure why Opare was pulled after just one match. Jonathan Mensah beasted. John Boye was a liability lol. He is the enemy of the state right now.

Dont be mad though breh. When you lose like that you cant even be mad but just laugh outta embarrassment. It's a shame we gotta wait four years but well be right back in it as CIV descends and Nigeria's youth wanes. No better team has a better future than us I just hope we execute.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
America does care about soccer tho stop lying b...

Lets get one thing straight here, if we werent in this thing most of folks in this country wouldnt even be tuning in.

We will watch anything if we in it, so we can talk that shyt if we win.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I tried to tell em
images

images

images

images
:rudy: that Portugal win needs an * . Ghana was sabotaged from within

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The USA wouldn't even qualify if it wasn't for Tim Howard.

Thats how shytty we are.

I got love for the home team...but goddamn :snoop:
Goalkeepers aren't players now though? Check out shytty the goalkeeping has been this tournament. US is the best country in the world at developing them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Too bad Kingson is too old now. Haven't seen him for the Black Stars in a while. I think he didn't even play in the last AFCON iirc
Yea he's way too old. I was telling my homies from the first match though. A lot of these set pieces and such Kingson wouldnt have allowed. That OG was unsaveable but I cant even defend Dauda on the last one. You have to punch that behind you. SMH.

No awareness but what would you expect from a goalkeeper that plays in South Africa. I wasnt surprised.

Congrats to the Americans. Although the Canadian side of me is :comeon: I would like to see yall shake shyt up as the under dog. Yall can handle Belgium no doubt.