Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Nice to see the board turn into rednecks/white trash after the US wins/qualify tho...

bout to whip out the boot cut jeans and kenny chesney cd's

tumblr_mt93pcgzUm1qkoopko1_400.gif

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Since soccer is considered the worlds sport and we officially top 16, that means we better than 91% of the world in a sport we dont give a shyt about.

:win:
Too bad your population is far too big to go for any type of underdog angle.

Youve probably got more youth playing soccer (and trying their darndest) than Germany and Holland put together :mjlol:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Yea he's way too old. I was telling my homies from the first match though. A lot of these set pieces and such Kingson wouldnt have allowed. That OG was unsaveable but I cant even defend Dauda on the last one. You have to punch that behind you. SMH.

No awareness but what would you expect from a goalkeeper that plays in South Africa. I wasnt surprised.

Congrats to the Americans. Although the Canadian side of me is :comeon: I would like to see yall shake shyt up as the under dog. Yall can handle Belgium no doubt.

2nd goal was definitely avoidable and pretty much killed the momentum of the Ghanian team. Some guys have to go but they do have potential and players who will be in their primes in 2018.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
problem with Dauda is his high. The way he patted it made me think he couldnt even see it or his arms couldnt reach high enough to grab it over Varela or whoever was there.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lets get one thing straight here, if we werent in this thing most of folks in this country wouldnt even be tuning in.

We will watch anything if we in it, so we can talk that shyt if we win.

This guy gets it :heh:

Even though it IS slowly gaining ground :ehh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AFRICA, AFRICA, CAN YOU HEAR ME?? AFRICA, YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!

MILLA, ADEBAYOR, DJEMBA DJEMBA, PELE, MUSVENI, IDI AMIN, PATRICE LUAMBA, BANGS, ROBERT MUGABE, MORSI, GADDAFFI, ROSS BARKLEY, RAMIRES, MADIBA, EFAN EKOFO, HUTU AND TUTSIS, AFRICAN OIL SELLERS, KING LEOPOLD, THE SAHARA, MOZAMBIQUE, MOZAMBIQUE!!! BOB GELDOF, CHINUA ACHEBE, BONO, THOSE WHITE GIRLS WHO STUDY ABROAD IN AFRICA
AND TAKE PICTURES WITH LITTLE AFRICAN KIDS, THE ALIENS IN DISTRICT 9!!! @Lavish MOMS!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

FAKE AFRICANS! SACHS, CAN YOU HEAR ME. YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING :gladbron:
Yo African haters are stupid especially if it's coming from African-Americans. :mjlol:. Ol' why does mama africa not accept us ass nikkas :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Welp..

anti-climatic ending.

Algeria and Nigeria gotta represent going forward