Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I tried to tell em
images

USA will still go through :manny:

Ghana will not beat Portugal, they don't know how to defend and are a team of frauds :manny:.

Belgium isn't too bad in the first knockout round :manny:

images

Lowe will tell his boys to take it easy on USA. The game will probably be a dull 0-0 or 1-0 win to Germany. Lowe owes Klinsmann that favour:manny:.

0,,5521209_4,00.jpg

images

_71147120_71147119.jpg

images

Portugal are not out. They just need to win by two or three goals and hope that Germany batter USA.

Ghana wont beat Portugal.

images

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
CR7 DA GAWD THANK YOU:blessed:

We did it brehs. They didn't believe but we all did. We really did it. I love this team:to::to:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
agreed. Ghana showed heart but to give it away like that smh. 15 minutes left; one goal needed and yall pull some fukk shyt like that.

Jonathan
Harrison
Rabiu
Atsu
Gyan
Asamoah
Dede

I SALUTE you. :camby: at John Boye and even Dauda. Kingson wouldve NEVER allowed that

Too bad Kingson is too old now. Haven't seen him for the Black Stars in a while. I think he didn't even play in the last AFCON iirc

Daps
two of the most foolish goals I've ever seen

im so fukking heated breh, how the fukk does Dauda not catch that ball or loop it over the bar. Who does that. even after the goal, they could still have rallied together but obviously had given up, i can't respect that attitude. i think our defense was the worst of the tourney, there was always a large hole at the right back position.