Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact is that BITING people is not normal, I mean, there are a LOT of players who punch other people, everytime they get disqualified for 2-3 games and stop, but Suarez question is really out of the ordinary, If that woul've been the third time he had punched someone there wouldn't have been no ban but only a 3 games stop, but brehs, this is the third time he got caught on some cannibal bullshyt.
it's psychotic.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The fact is that BITING people is not normal, I mean, there are a LOT of players who punch other people, everytime they get disqualified for 2-3 games and stop, but Suarez question is really out of the ordinary, If that woul've been the third time he had punched someone there wouldn't have been no ban but only a 3 games stop, but brehs, this is the third time he got caught on some cannibal bullshyt.

It's beyond not normal....you have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to bite a nikka on the pitch. I mean REALLY out of your way, not to mention the health risks involved, ESPECIALLY in a WC where you got nikkas denying malaria shots and shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If they get paired with Real Madrid, Dortmund and Roma :wow:
kobe-laugh.gif

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
Ya'll see this fukery by ghana??? what a joke...first players demanding money..now insulting the coach?? did ya'll not learn anything from Nigeria in the past...this shyt used to plague us every world cup...off the field issues have a heavy impact on the field, regardless of talent...:snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I love how in all of this, somehow, Liverpool lost the most :mjlol:

Worst of all though is that this ruling doesn't mean much, basically because of hero worship. Daniel Taylor had a good piece on Suarez yesterday talking about how in Uruguay (and probably Liverpool fans as well) the general population believes that there is a vast an interconnected conspiracy again Luis Suarez, led mostly by the British for one reason or another. The photos were doctored, his grandpa is black, it's a term of endearment, his shoulder ran into his teeth.

Suarez is so cosseted in Uruguay and by fans that he probably believes the conspiracy as well.

So this just plays into the grand narrative that everyone is out for Suarez, it's not a deterrent.

The only way to deter this fukker from doing anything else is a lifetime ban, or at least substantially lengthy.

But because he can kick a ball well and is worth a lot all will be forgiven.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's beyond not normal....you have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to bite a nikka on the pitch. I mean REALLY out of your way, not to mention the health risks involved, ESPECIALLY in a WC where you got nikkas denying malaria shots and shyt.

All of Suarez's attacks are premeditated.

He doesn't just bite opponents either:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
nah Liverpool will be fine. They only face 2 good teams until then : Everton and City :yeshrug:

He'll b back for that CHelsea game though :mjpls:

Barca should fukk them with no vaseline with the transfer fee.

Dunno if Madrid would want him after this, he's not going to another club in England, and PSG has their FFP issues. Barca should knock millions off the fee and have Suarez be the c*nt he is to force a move

BOBN

Pro
Daps
So Suarez banned from Liverpool friendlies, not allowed to train inside a stadium. Hes gonna come back like looking like Duran before No Mas :flabbynsick:

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna happen, once you play a single game for the senior national team in any match, you cant switch allegiance to another country. it can happen only if you played in the youth side like the under 17.

Actually this is not completely correct. In this particular case where it is a new country they can. Just remember Prosinecki for example played for Yougoslavia before switching for Croatia. Very rare cases though

Superstar
Daps
Could someone more up on this story explain why the Ghanaian players demanded their money early? The way I understand it, the Ghanaian football governing body owed the players money (allegedly) and they asked for an advance on the FIFA prize money to pay off those obligations?

If that's true, what exactly were the Ghanaian players owed?