Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
13 Liverpool matches
9 Uruguay matches.

That's fair. No complaints for me. Looks like we're gonna get Sturridge-Lambert-Sterling (or Shaqiri) up top this fall. :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You have potential to get diseases or infections with bites from Humans. You'd rather have someone bite you than punch you?

Plus leg to leg contact will happen will from time to time due to the nature of the sport. There are no circumstances where you'll ever have to bite another.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Its harsh when compared to the soft as shyt English FA.

FIFA about to straighten this fool out once and for all.

Edit: wait they including the summer? :comeon:

The ban is extra light. considering its his THIRD TIME chomping a nikka the ban shoulda been a season AT LEAST

BOBN

Pro
Daps
The ban is extra light. considering its his THIRD TIME chomping a nikka the ban shoulda been a season AT LEAST
You right. Just too used to football authorities being soft.

Didnt think theyd have the balls to ban him from club football.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You have potential to get diseases or infections with bites from Humans. You'd rather have someone bite you than punch you?
:why: would i want someone to bite me? But if im in a fight and losing....:yeshrug:

---

But do LFC say fukk it and sell him for that 80m Barca(and RM) is willing to pay for him though.

Francis

Pro
Daps
The fact is that BITING people is not normal, I mean, there are a LOT of players who punch other people, everytime they get disqualified for 2-3 games and stop, but Suarez question is really out of the ordinary, If that woul've been the third time he had punched someone there wouldn't have been no ban but only a 3 games stop, but brehs, this is the third time he got caught on some cannibal bullshyt.