Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a pool supporter I'm pretty :ehh: about the Suarez ban. Dude is a liability and whilst I wouldn't want to see him go, he brings the club into disrepute with his issues.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LeBron-James-Dancing-After-Winning-Gold-Medal-2012-London-Olympics.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Imagine if Luis Suarez was black... :mjpls:

Forget all the biting and diving, just image he went up to a white player and called him a honkey/white piece of shyt or whatever

Imagine the outrage and fukkery :bryan: No way these Liverpool fans would be defending him :ufdup:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Forget all the biting and diving, just image he went up to a white player and called him a honkey/white piece of shyt or whatever

Imagine the outrage and fukkery :bryan: No way these Liverpool fans would be defending him :ufdup:
The only people that should be laughed at are the people who said that Suarez was a changed man after his suspension earlier in the season. The crocodile tears at the end of season was the icing on the cake. "Look how much he cares"

------
Bilbao....I knew it was too good to be true

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sad that a nicca like suarez has some childhood isses and used soccer to escape them and develop his talent but the demons are a cloud over his head and he cannot escape them.

would've liked to see the boy play but niccas die everyday b . there's other players who have their issues in check and playing within the rules:yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"I believe that we will win"

We couldn't come up with something better?:ld:
the world is in love with that chant apparently.

fc nantes insisted bedoya do it after wins this season. and its a big hit in brazil. in brief: fukk off :win: