Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's similar to Spanish...
I'll try to translate, but it's long, and he uses no punctuation...

Original:
Sono Mario Balotelli ho 23 anni e non ho scelto di essere italiano. L’ho voluto fortemente perché sono nato in ITALIA e ho sempre vissuto in ITALIA. Ci tenevo fortemente a questo mondiale e sono triste arrabbiato deluso con me stesso. Sì magari potevo fare gol con la Costa Rica avete ragione ma poi? Poi qual è il problema? Forse quello che vorreste dire tutti è questo? La colpa non la faccio scaricare a me solo questa volta perché Mario Balotelli ha dato tutto per la nazionale e non ha sbagliato niente (a livello caratteriale) quindi cercate un’altra scusa perché Mario Balotelli ha la coscienza a posto ed è pronto ad andare avanti più forte di prima e con la testa alta. Fiero di aver dato tutto per il Suo paese. O forse, come dite voi, non sono Italiano. Gli africani non scaricherebbero mai un loro “fratello” . MAI. In questo noi negri, come ci chiamate voi, siamo anni luce avanti. VERGOGNA non è chi può sbagliare un gol o correre di meno o di più. VERGOGNOSE SONO QUESTE COSE. Italiani veri! Vero?

My translation:
I'm Mario Balotelli, 23 years old and I didn't chose to be Italian. I wanted it strongly because I was born in Italy and I have always lived in Italy. I strongly cared about this WC and I am sad angry and disappointed with myself. Yes maybe I could have scored against Costa Rica you are right and then? Then what is the problem? Maybe the thing everyone wants to say is this? I am not taking the blame this time because Mario Balotelli gave everything to this national team and has not made a single mistake (at the character level) so look for another excuse because Mario Balotelli has a peace of mind and is ready to go on stronger than before and with his head high. Proud to have given everything for His country. Or maybe, like you say, I am not Italian. Africans would never disown a "brother". NEVER. In this case we negros*, as you call us, are light years ahead. SHAME is not on the person that can ruin a goal or run less or more. SHAMEFUL ARE THESE THINGS. Real Italians! Really?

not really sure the correct English translation is negro or n word, but by the tone it may be the n word

:whew: Balo is going in. I believe that Balo's life story is not an accident. The day will come when the so-called black man will siege Italy like they besieged Jerusalem in 70 AD that I know without a doubt the LORD will fulfill it. Oh and....

Death to Edomites. :birdman:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Balo is going in. I believe that Balo's life story is not an accident. The day will come when the so-called black man will siege Italy like they besieged Jerusalem in 70 AD that I know without a doubt the LORD will fulfill it. Oh and....

Death to Edomites. :birdman:
they're watching his social media like :sas2:

this might be the last you'll see of him....

BOBN

Pro
Daps
You brehs that been calling this the GOAT World Cup....

I warn you that people (BBC especially) were saying the same around the same stage in 2006. They said the same around the same stage for Euro 08. Nobody waa saying that after. They burnt out.

The knock out stages always define everything (so you Messi brehs better :whoa: )

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's similar to Spanish...
I'll try to translate, but it's long, and he uses no punctuation...

Original:
Sono Mario Balotelli ho 23 anni e non ho scelto di essere italiano. L’ho voluto fortemente perché sono nato in ITALIA e ho sempre vissuto in ITALIA. Ci tenevo fortemente a questo mondiale e sono triste arrabbiato deluso con me stesso. Sì magari potevo fare gol con la Costa Rica avete ragione ma poi? Poi qual è il problema? Forse quello che vorreste dire tutti è questo? La colpa non la faccio scaricare a me solo questa volta perché Mario Balotelli ha dato tutto per la nazionale e non ha sbagliato niente (a livello caratteriale) quindi cercate un’altra scusa perché Mario Balotelli ha la coscienza a posto ed è pronto ad andare avanti più forte di prima e con la testa alta. Fiero di aver dato tutto per il Suo paese. O forse, come dite voi, non sono Italiano. Gli africani non scaricherebbero mai un loro “fratello” . MAI. In questo noi negri, come ci chiamate voi, siamo anni luce avanti. VERGOGNA non è chi può sbagliare un gol o correre di meno o di più. VERGOGNOSE SONO QUESTE COSE. Italiani veri! Vero?

My translation:
I'm Mario Balotelli, 23 years old and I didn't chose to be Italian. I wanted it strongly because I was born in Italy and I have always lived in Italy. I strongly cared about this WC and I am sad angry and disappointed with myself. Yes maybe I could have scored against Costa Rica you are right and then? Then what is the problem? Maybe the thing everyone wants to say is this? I am not taking the blame this time because Mario Balotelli gave everything to this national team and has not made a single mistake (at the character level) so look for another excuse because Mario Balotelli has a peace of mind and is ready to go on stronger than before and with his head high. Proud to have given everything for His country. Or maybe, like you say, I am not Italian. Africans would never disown a "brother". NEVER. In this case we negros*, as you call us, are light years ahead. SHAME is not on the person that can ruin a goal or run less or more. SHAMEFUL ARE THESE THINGS. Real Italians! Really?

not really sure the correct English translation is negro or n word, but by the tone it may be the n word

sweet Jesus he went all the way in :wow:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

I warn you that people (BBC especially) were saying the same around the same stage in 2006. They said the same around the same stage for Euro 08. Nobody waa saying that after. They burnt out.

The knock out stages always define everything (so you Messi brehs better :whoa: )
true..
2006 had that zidane display..amazing but let down ending.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

this is true

2010 was so shyt we've all OD'd a little bit on the praises