Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.
Play for racist Italians brehs...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.
:mjlol: like we didnt tell him

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Hopefully this is a lesson for other African immigrant players in foreign countries.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
did you kick a kitty cat and slap a child while you were at it too?
2 children :troll:

nah, they got agitated at us for not understanding why their game got the audio on the bar. (we werent even talking to dude, but he jumped in)

Didnt get too serious, but I told dude to mind his business.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's nothing great about that kick for messi. he's a lefty and will always be confident with his left.
that'd be like giving a right footed guy a chance to kick with his right.
i'd would've been great if it was right up the top right corner. goalie should've had that. but from where messi was he wouldn't know whether messi ws going to go right or left.. only way was to space out his wall so he saw the ball all the way..
was on target though. that's all that matters.
His starting position was bad IMO as he was too far to to his right and would have had to scramble to get to the ball.There was only going to be one position Messi was going to place that free-kick.It was a good free kick nonetheless and i have seen players like RVP smash them in the same side the goalie is leaning with pace and power like he once did against the Ivory coast.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
who should he have played for?

"Ghanaman" :mjpls: im sure you aint lookin at it through Accra colored lenses.
He's stateless....
I'm pretty sure he could have taken advantage of dual citizenship.

barese

Pro
Daps
who should he have played for?

It wasn't his choice to be put in foster care...
And he is saying exactly the same thing you are. On Instagram:

Sono Mario Balotelli ho 23 anni e non ho scelto di essere italiano. L’ho voluto fortemente perché sono nato in ITALIA e ho sempre vissuto in ITALIA. Ci tenevo fortemente a questo mondiale e sono triste arrabbiato deluso con me stesso. Sì magari potevo fare gol con la Costa Rica avete ragione ma poi? Poi qual è il problema? Forse quello che vorreste dire tutti è questo? La colpa non la faccio scaricare a me solo questa volta perché Mario Balotelli ha dato tutto per la nazionale e non ha sbagliato niente (a livello caratteriale) quindi cercate un’altra scusa perché Mario Balotelli ha la coscienza a posto ed è pronto ad andare avanti più forte di prima e con la testa alta. Fiero di aver dato tutto per il Suo paese. O forse, come dite voi, non sono Italiano. Gli africani non scaricherebbero mai un loro “fratello” . MAI. In questo noi negri, come ci chiamate voi, siamo anni luce avanti. VERGOGNA non è chi può sbagliare un gol o correre di meno o di più. VERGOGNOSE SONO QUESTE COSE. Italiani veri! Vero?