Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This goal was a thing of beauty. Only with the reply do you realize why our goalie Enyeama was completely fooled! He showed his right but kicked with his left. EXTREMELY difficult to pull off!

One of the greatest free kicks in world cup history!...:wow:
there's nothing great about that kick for messi. he's a lefty and will always be confident with his left.
that'd be like giving a right footed guy a chance to kick with his right.
i'd would've been great if it was right up the top right corner. goalie should've had that. but from where messi was he wouldn't know whether messi ws going to go right or left.. only way was to space out his wall so he saw the ball all the way..
was on target though. that's all that matters.
Messi's second

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1403699243_1.jpg

Conspiracy against Suarez brehs?:ohhh:

AUF is gonna have to use one of them hundred favors Grondona owes us to save King Suarez:wow:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1403699243_1.jpg

Conspiracy against Suarez brehs?:ohhh:

AUF is gonna have to use one of them hundred favors Grondona owes us to save King Suarez:wow:
if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

i hope fifa investigations takes days so them fangs marks heal and the case is :camby:

that shyt never happened.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

i hope fifa investigations takes days so them fangs marks heal and the case is :camby:

that shyt never happened.
Boss Don Grondona gonna call up Blatter and make that shyt disappear breh :wow:

then we gonna get a bunch FIFA is corrupt articles from the English media while Suarez leads Uruguay to another Maracanazo:ohhh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boss Don Grondona gonna call up Blatter and make that shyt disappear breh :wow:

then we gonna get a bunch FIFA is corrupt articles from the English media while Suarez leads Uruguay to another Maracanazo:ohhh:
that's bullshyt. fifa given uruguay til the game before colombia (Sat, Jun 28, 4:00 PM) for them to provide evidence? isn't it their job to provide evidence? :wtf:

just now on espn.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's bullshyt. fifa given uruguay til the game before colombia (Sat, Jun 28, 4:00 PM) for them to provide evidence? isn't it their job to provide evidence? :wtf:

just now on espn.
that's Boss Don Grondona making power moves breh, fifa doesn't work like the English FA, both are Mafias but FIFA is a worldwide one and they can do whatever they want...I think eventually they will suspend him but he will appeal and play out the world cup while "appealing" and then he will be banned from international play for 6 mo-1year 4-6 games and that's that breh

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's Boss Don Grondona making power moves breh, fifa doesn't work like the English FA, both are Mafias but FIFA is a worldwide one and they can do whatever they want...I think eventually they will suspend him but he will appeal and play out the world cup while "appealing" and then he will be banned from international play for 6 mo-1year 4-6 games and that's that breh
uruguay need to keep him on the bench to calm niccas down. then bring him on in the second half..

Daps
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.
:whoo:

only us on the internet are allowed to say that. that ferrarini dude needs to be fired.
that white nicca doesn't know what balotelli goes through to fight for his spot in this world..