Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.

What a bunch of racist c*nts. He's saved the national team a number of times (at the 2010 World Cup for one).

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So Fake Africans get in an uproar about the mall blast, but once Nigeria wins it's all youtube videos and shytty Nigeria gifs.

I think we've set a record folks. Another coli record to be seared on the Coli CV after "The Most Consecutive Unfunny Posts In A Message Board Thread Ever" with the Coli photoshop threads currently gathering dust in the Rafters.

We've actually experienced the quickest cycle of internet based Western faux-outrage and grief. We, astonishingly saw the entire trajectory of this cycle play out with terrifying efficiency. From the commentators setting the scene, relaying the information to us around the 75th minute of regular time of the Nigeria - Argentina match with a grave voice to let you know that he was a serious adult with a serious job. Secondly, there was a lull in the thread as the gravity of the events that had occurred washed over every person collectively and we gathered our thoughts with the deceased. Then there was a flurry of negs and fukk cacs and genuine anger that these things could happen. Once full time hit we had entirely dismissed and forgotten about the mall blasts. It was a mall blast wasn't it? Christ, I don't even know.

NIGERIAAAAA BABYYYYY :dj2:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So Fake Africans get in an uproar about the mall blast, but once Nigeria wins it's all youtube videos and shytty Ghana gifs.

I think we've set a record folks. Another coli record to be seared on the Coli CV after "The Most Consecutive Unfunny Posts In A Message Board Thread Ever" with the Coli photoshop threads currently gathering dust in the Rafters.

We've actually experienced the quickest cycle of internet based Western faux-outrage and grief. We, astonishingly saw the entire trajectory of this cycle play out with terrifying efficiency. From the commentators setting the scene, relaying the information to us around the 75th minute of regular time of the Nigeria - Argentina match with a grave voice to let you know that he was a serious adult with a serious job. Secondly, there was a lull in the thread as the gravity of the events that had occurred washed over every person collectively and we gathered our thoughts with the deceased. Then there was a flurry of negs and fukk cacs and genuine anger that these things could happen. Once full time hit we had entirely dismissed and forgotten about the mall blasts. It was a mall blast wasn't it? Christ, I don't even know.

Get off trolling on the Internet, brehs .

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
So Fake Africans get in an uproar about the mall blast, but once Nigeria wins it's all youtube videos and shytty Ghana gifs.

trying too hard

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Get off trolling on the Internet, brehs .

This is no longer trolling bae, this is real spit as they say. Admittedly with a bit of a self-righteous bent and posted while residing on a soapbox, but I'm not too concerned about that. The question is where is your concern?

Has this mall blast disrupted your business interests in Nigeria? I reckon you won't care until the buck stops. But I can't legitimately blame you, that's the language these days that everyone knows, rins, rubles, euros, shekels, bitcoin, petrodollars and US dollars are the organs for change and concern. All else are vague fripperies and tweets

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Messi has to play with 8 frauds.

Cristiano couldn't do what he is doing. Messi just setting the table for his emergence.

*Insert non-suspect Lil Reese gif*

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is no longer trolling bae, this is real spit as they say. Admittedly with a bit of a self-righteous bent and posted while residing on a soapbox, but I'm not too concerned about that. The question is where is your concern?

Has this mall blast disrupted your business interests in Nigeria? I reckon you won't care until the buck stops. But I can't legitimately blame you, that's the language these days that everyone knows, rins, rubles, euros, shekels, bitcoin, petrodollars and US dollars are the organs for change and concern. All else are vague fripperies and tweets

You can recon until the cows come home but I also reckon your talk which you initiated isn't done offline or wouldn't be said in front of nigerians or who you call fake africans recklessly.

:manny: