Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It wasn't his choice to be put in foster care...
And he is saying exactly the same thing you are. On Instagram:

Sono Mario Balotelli ho 23 anni e non ho scelto di essere italiano. L’ho voluto fortemente perché sono nato in ITALIA e ho sempre vissuto in ITALIA. Ci tenevo fortemente a questo mondiale e sono triste arrabbiato deluso con me stesso. Sì magari potevo fare gol con la Costa Rica avete ragione ma poi? Poi qual è il problema? Forse quello che vorreste dire tutti è questo? La colpa non la faccio scaricare a me solo questa volta perché Mario Balotelli ha dato tutto per la nazionale e non ha sbagliato niente (a livello caratteriale) quindi cercate un’altra scusa perché Mario Balotelli ha la coscienza a posto ed è pronto ad andare avanti più forte di prima e con la testa alta. Fiero di aver dato tutto per il Suo paese. O forse, come dite voi, non sono Italiano. Gli africani non scaricherebbero mai un loro “fratello” . MAI. In questo noi negri, come ci chiamate voi, siamo anni luce avanti. VERGOGNA non è chi può sbagliare un gol o correre di meno o di più. VERGOGNOSE SONO QUESTE COSE. Italiani veri! Vero?

In English:

"I'm Mario Balotelli I'm 23 years old and I didn't choose to be Italian. I wanted it strongly because I was born in ITALY and have always lived in ITALY.

I cared deeply about this World Cup and I'm sad, angry and disappointed with myself. Sure, maybe I could have scored against Costa Rica. You’re right but so what?

Then what's the problem? Maybe what you all want to say is this?

Don't dump all the blame on to me alone this time because Mario Balotelli has given everything to this Italy team and hasn't made any mistake (of character). Mario Balotelli has a clear conscience and is ready to go forward stronger than ever and with his head held high. Proud of having given everything for his country.

Or maybe, as you say, I am not Italian. Africans would never dump a 'brother'. NEVER. For this us negros, as you call us, are light years ahead.

SHAME is not about who misses a chance or runs a bit more or a bit less. THESE THINGS ARE SHAMEFUL. Real Italians! Really?"

Last edited:

barese

Pro
Daps
come on man. you know gat damn well cant nnobody read that shyt

It's similar to Spanish...
I'll try to translate, but it's long, and he uses no punctuation...

Original:
Sono Mario Balotelli ho 23 anni e non ho scelto di essere italiano. L’ho voluto fortemente perché sono nato in ITALIA e ho sempre vissuto in ITALIA. Ci tenevo fortemente a questo mondiale e sono triste arrabbiato deluso con me stesso. Sì magari potevo fare gol con la Costa Rica avete ragione ma poi? Poi qual è il problema? Forse quello che vorreste dire tutti è questo? La colpa non la faccio scaricare a me solo questa volta perché Mario Balotelli ha dato tutto per la nazionale e non ha sbagliato niente (a livello caratteriale) quindi cercate un’altra scusa perché Mario Balotelli ha la coscienza a posto ed è pronto ad andare avanti più forte di prima e con la testa alta. Fiero di aver dato tutto per il Suo paese. O forse, come dite voi, non sono Italiano. Gli africani non scaricherebbero mai un loro “fratello” . MAI. In questo noi negri, come ci chiamate voi, siamo anni luce avanti. VERGOGNA non è chi può sbagliare un gol o correre di meno o di più. VERGOGNOSE SONO QUESTE COSE. Italiani veri! Vero?

My translation:
I'm Mario Balotelli, 23 years old and I didn't chose to be Italian. I wanted it strongly because I was born in Italy and I have always lived in Italy. I strongly cared about this WC and I am sad angry and disappointed with myself. Yes maybe I could have scored against Costa Rica you are right and then? Then what is the problem? Maybe the thing everyone wants to say is this? I am not taking the blame this time because Mario Balotelli gave everything to this national team and has not made a single mistake (at the character level) so look for another excuse because Mario Balotelli has a peace of mind and is ready to go on stronger than before and with his head high. Proud to have given everything for His country. Or maybe, like you say, I am not Italian. Africans would never disown a "brother". NEVER. In this case we negros*, as you call us, are light years ahead. SHAME is not on the person that can ruin a goal or run less or more. SHAMEFUL ARE THESE THINGS. Real Italians! Really?

not really sure the correct English translation is negro or n word, but by the tone it may be the n word

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
It's similar to Spanish...
I'll try to translate, but it's long, and he uses no punctuation...

Original:

My translation:
I'm Mario Balotelli, 23 years old and I didn't chose to be Italian. I wanted it strongly because I was born in Italy and I have always lived in Italy. I strongly cared about this WC and I am sad angry and disappointed with myself. Yes maybe I could have scored against Costa Rica you are right and then? Then what is the problem? Maybe the thing everyone wants to say is this? I am not taking the blame this time because Mario Balotelli gave everything to this national team and has not made a single mistake (at the character level) so look for another excuse because Mario Balotelli has a peace of mind and is ready to go on stronger than before and with his head high. Proud to have given everything for His country. Or maybe, like you say, I am not Italian. Africans would never disown a "brother". NEVER. In this case we negros*, as you call us, are light years ahead. SHAME is not on the person that can ruin a goal or run less or more. SHAMEFUL ARE THESE THINGS. Real Italians! Really?

not really sure the correct English translation is negro or n word, but by the tone it may be the n word

I speak Spanish and Portuguese and other than a few words I looked at that shyt and gave up