Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I really wanted to see them swag all over Italy. And speaking of Italy it looks like some of their fans are ready to throw Balo to the bushes

also helps he's black and most of italy are racists. should have played for ghana.

ghana could have balotelli, jerome boateng, memphis depay and danny welbeck (:mjlol:)

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yall seen Balotelli's other sister though?

Obafemi-Martins.jpg

I so wasn't expecting that

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
SportsCenter @SportsCenter · 4m
THIS JUST IN: FIFA charges Luis Suarez for biting opponent. If found guilty, rules call for minimum ban of 2 matches, maximum of 24 months.
The fukkery if he gets a long ban....right in the midst of all this transfer talk out of Liverpool to Real Madrid....:banderas:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
DAMN. The coach threw him under the bus on his way out too

“Picking Balotelli was my mistake,” Prandelli said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...or-Roberto-Mancini-to-become-Italy-coach.html

:beli: shyt like this pisses me off so much, acting like

1) Players like Candreva, Maricshio and a few others werent just as bad as Balo, yeah guys an idiot but there are more frauds on the team as well

2) Acting like some of his god damn awful tactics didnt help either :beli:Guy only used Insigne once, and if Balo was the problem why didnt you start Immobile :leostare:

fukk this unprofessional nikka :camby:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I really wanted to see them swag all over Italy. And speaking of Italy it looks like some of their fans are ready to throw Balo to the bushes

Balo being the fall guy is obvious. Everybody knows that he is the scapegoat. Its time for him to play his role now.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Just wondering, do you think Paul Scholes would have made a difference?

I sometimes wonder if he just *knew* the team was fraudulent and never played in order to escape potential shame....:russ:
You Scholes brehs must think the coast is clear huh :comeon:

You Scholes brehs think you can just rewrite history cos brehs from the early 00s are dead and gone? :usure:

You Scholes brehs really need Scholes to be a hall of famer huh :dwillhuh:

You must know damn well that Scholes was the first fraud of Englands modern football frontier. The FIRST. Before Scholes England had a :flabbynsick: Gascoigne who was still capable of moments of brilliance. This Scholes came in as the attacking "goalscoring" midfielder and he actually didnt score a goal for like 3 years. He did NOTHING with the team built around him so Englands best coach of the modern era Sven Erikkson decided to put him left midfield so the useless facker was out of the way. Of course he was shyt again so he retires.

Scholes is the godfather of the golden generation fraudence era.

He went back to United and finally learnt how to control a game in like 2006-7, well into his 30s and even then it was only against Fulham and stuff. Too little, too late.

Last edited:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Doubt it...its easier to pick on the black guy in Italy
Spoke to an Italian. I can confirm they trying to blame Balotelli.

Reminded her about that Marchisio retard and that other players are allowed to score goals too (Immobile :deadmanny:), and what a shame it was that the so-called football cathedral (their words) rely on a little ol immigrant to score all their goals for them. Pin all their hopes on dude. That must kill them.

barese

Pro
Daps
Spoke to an Italian. I can confirm they trying to blame Balotelli.

Reminded her about that Marchisio retard and that other players are allowed to score goals too (Immobile :deadmanny:), and what a shame it was that the so-called football cathedral (their words) rely on a little ol immigrant to score all their goals for them. Pin all their hopes on dude. That must kill them.

Mostly because after the game Pirlo wanted to say goodbye to everyone on the national team, it was his last game and he was about to say few words when Balo left. He went straight on his own to the bus, so everyone's saying he's arrogant, caring only for himself and a bad teammate...
Most of the comments on the game put the blame on Prandelli, the idea to have no concept and hope Balo would win games on his own without the midfield and teammates in shape was crazy...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mostly because after the game Pirlo wanted to say goodbye to everyone on the national team, it was his last game and he was about to say few words when Balo left. He went straight on his own to the bus, so everyone's saying he's arrogant, caring only for himself and a bad teammate...
Most of the comments on the game put the blame on Prandelli, the idea to have no concept and hope Balo would win games on his own without the midfield and teammates in shape was crazy...

This. I mean, Balotelli's got talent. Crazy talent, which he showcases in his occasional moments of brilliance. But after '12 Prandelli made a big mistake by putting all his hopes into those moments of brilliance instead of building a team. Like besides Balotelli, Pirlo and Buffon, two of them veterans pretty much ready to retire, what did the Italian team have? Prandelli seemingly trained the team on no other tactic than trying to get the ball to Balotelli, while failing to make Balotelli grow into his role (whether it be due to incompetence or lack of control on Balotelli).

How can you blame Balotelli for the last game when it was clear Italy was playing for a draw and removed its only competent attacker during halftime? Balotelli couldn't make a difference in the first half, sure, but they completely gave up on attacking in the second half because with Balotelli out, there was nobody in front to make a difference.