Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I mean, Balotelli's got talent. Crazy talent, which he showcases in his occasional moments of brilliance. But after '12 Prandelli made a big mistake by putting all his hopes into those moments of brilliance instead of building a team. Like besides Balotelli, Pirlo and Buffon, two of them veterans pretty much ready to retire, what did the Italian team have? Prandelli seemingly trained the team on no other tactic than trying to get the ball to Balotelli, while failing to make Balotelli grow into his role (whether it be due to incompetence or lack of control on Balotelli).

How can you blame Balotelli for the last game when it was clear Italy was playing for a draw and removed its only competent attacker during halftime? Balotelli couldn't make a difference in the first half, sure, but they completely gave up on attacking in the second half because with Balotelli out, there was nobody in front to make a difference.
stdtpb.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:what:

that angle tells you nothing. They showed it from the side a few times and Sio never touched him. Samaras tripped over his own feet.
So I show you a clear angle of the contact resulting in a penalty which is not debatable and your response is on another angle there was no contact...:dahell:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
some interesting wording there. "chargers", "if found guilty"...

personally for me as a soccer fan deep down somewhere i don't want suarez taken off the next game cause suarez provides good soccer, controversy and entertainment. and i think the smart ppl at fifa know it and want him on the field for the controversy. it helps the bottomline. i hope they keep him on and find him guilty after they are out..

i also hope suarez "beasts" and take them as far as possible in the tournament so fifa has to keep him longer than haters want.
:manny:
suarez2.png

but, in fifa, there's probably someone high up from a country which suarez ethered (england) that's emotional that wants him out asap
:umad:
Hes done brah.

If you need him you better get to praying the ban dont run through Copa America 2015.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Y'all feeling your trolling too much, no one's mad :childplease:

If anything, this whole lame gag started over certain posters being bothered about people not rooting for the USMNT.

Big difference between rooting for major underdogs and rooting for Brazil, there really is no comparison. How can you bandwagon ride teams that aren't favoured at all?

Also find it bizarre that people here think "Africa's" some far-off imagined land where no one's ever visited or lived.

Shout out to @AkaDemiK

How you live in Jamaica, become a Brazil fan, rep Tanzania, fukk with the Miami Heat, ride for the New York Football Giants, and stan Sir Alex Ferguson? His fan hood diminishes all of ours.

And please, closest to Africa these brehs been is Zamunda.

Daps
:what:

that angle tells you nothing. They showed it from the side a few times and Sio never touched him. Samaras tripped over his own feet.

you blind breh? thats a clear penalty. and lets not forget ivory coasts 4v1 run a minute for that only to fukk it up. being born in africa i love my african teams but they dumb as fukk, no teamwork just a bunch of wannabe heroes.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This. I mean, Balotelli's got talent. Crazy talent, which he showcases in his occasional moments of brilliance. But after '12 Prandelli made a big mistake by putting all his hopes into those moments of brilliance instead of building a team. Like besides Balotelli, Pirlo and Buffon, two of them veterans pretty much ready to retire, what did the Italian team have? Prandelli seemingly trained the team on no other tactic than trying to get the ball to Balotelli, while failing to make Balotelli grow into his role (whether it be due to incompetence or lack of control on Balotelli).

How can you blame Balotelli for the last game when it was clear Italy was playing for a draw and removed its only competent attacker during halftime? Balotelli couldn't make a difference in the first half, sure, but they completely gave up on attacking in the second half because with Balotelli out, there was nobody in front to make a difference.
Prandelli never put all his hopes on Balotelli. He always pulled him at any slight indication that something might go wrong. Although tbf prandelli did spend a good 20mn screamin at Balotelli to get back and dude ignored him :heh: Still, It is ironic that he was the one that got sent off.

As far as Balotelli, talented but... :mindblown: fukk that dude man.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
they don't hear you tho.

would you say he's "fraudulent"?

:troll:

Nah, dude is proven at the club level, which arguably is more competitive than the group stages of international play. He just needs Di Maria to feed him.

Di Maria actually since about early May has prolly been one of the most dynamic players in the world. Real literally doesn't win La Decima without him. If he gets going Messi can go ham.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Prandelli never put all his hopes on Balotelli. He always pulled him at any slight indication that something might go wrong. Although tbf prandelli did spend a good 20mn screamin at Balotelli to get back and dude ignored him :heh: Still, It is ironic that he was the one that got sent off.

As far as Balotelli, fukk that dude man. :mindblown:

I knew this would turn into a blame Balotelli flame war :snoop: There are 10 other men on that pitch and the only one that really came to play was Buffon. Balo is a striker, a PURE striker. Meaning he needs superior midfield play to feed him the ball, Pirlo can't do it alone either. Italy fielded a flabby team filled with has beens. Losing Montolivo was huge for them. Italy also needs to evolve from that "drop back and put a bajilion people in the box and pray for Gigi" style of play.

Besides the bite, im upset that Buffon played such an amazing match in goal only for officiating, Marchisio and Prandeli to let him down.