Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
No way we get something against Argentina so hopefully Bosnia take something off Iran.

Argentina has been iffy so far and is already through. There's no reason Naija van't take at least a point. They need to make this happen and stop relying on other teams, especially an eliminated and scorned Bosnia side.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Argentina has been iffy so far and is already through. There's no reason Naija van't take at least a point. They need to make this happen and stop relying on other teams, especially an eliminated and scorned Bosnia side.

yeah Argentina haven't been impressive. Best South American team so far looks like Columbia.

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Smh at the faux outrage in here.

I saw the Suarez incident clear as day, it was certainly a cuddle and a nuzzle, a brush of the mouth, hot breath on a warm shoulder, but never a bite.

Funny, you got Americans in this thread condemning flopping and the non contact aspects of the sport yet they flare up once a bit of meaningful contact occurs. Which is it ffs :dead:
:deadmanny: :russ:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Argentina still need a point to top the group.

Argentina-Nigeria more likely to do a :demonic: than Germany-USA

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got this ether cooking since last night i'll serve it for lunch at 1:30pm :cook:

i'm drinking coffee reading this shyt righ nah :sas2:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe some cats thought this wasn't a penalty...

jcecwh.gif

Sio is a fukking idiot...
:what:

that angle tells you nothing. They showed it from the side a few times and Sio never touched him. Samaras tripped over his own feet.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the american media does all this covering on soccer corruption but won't touch anything close to the nba. disgrace.

just cause america sucks at soccer don't mean you gotta discredit every chance you get.
i don't get your point, did you read the article - what does basketball have to do with anything?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
yeah Argentina haven't been impressive. Best South American team so far looks like Columbia.

Impressive against Greece and Ivory Coast and Japan

A win against Cameroon and Croatia, and that draw against Mexico in which Ochoa played his heart out, is much more impressive than what Colombia has done so far.

:stopitslime:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A win against Cameroon and Croatia, and that draw against Mexico in which Ochoa played his heart out, is much more impressive than what Colombia has done so far.

:heh: "much more" impressive. Cameroon is a horrible team. Colombia's actually done what they're supposed to do and got 9 points.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most likely he'll be suspended for a couple of games, might even be out for the rest of the tournament if FIFA wants to make a real statement.
would be interesting to see what action they take since uruguay gone through and suarez is a goal scorer.
SportsCenter @SportsCenter · 4m
THIS JUST IN: FIFA charges Luis Suarez for biting opponent. If found guilty, rules call for minimum ban of 2 matches, maximum of 24 months.
some interesting wording there. "chargers", "if found guilty"...

personally for me as a soccer fan deep down somewhere i don't want suarez taken off the next game cause suarez provides good soccer, controversy and entertainment. and i think the smart ppl at fifa know it and want him on the field for the controversy. it helps the bottomline. i hope they keep him on and find him guilty after they are out..

i also hope suarez "beasts" and take them as far as possible in the tournament so fifa has to keep him longer than haters want.
:manny:
suarez2.png

but, in fifa, there's probably someone high up from a country which suarez ethered (england) that's emotional that wants him out asap
:umad:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I trust Paulinho blindly,” Scolari said. “I think he’s a wonderful player, I admire him profoundly. He might not be at his best moment but he is a player I fully trust.”

Scolari was saying what Paulinho needed to hear. The true picture became clear at the start of the second half against Cameroon, when Scolari decided enough was enough and substituted Paulinho. Brazil had been getting overrun in midfield and he had completed only nine passes in 45 minutes.

:mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

:dead: Na nikka

BOBN

Pro
Daps
What a soft sport, this dude should have been knocked out after the first time.
Breh these players know very well who they can and cant tamper with.

These guido Italians getting bitten, headbutted in the chest and everything.

Serial victims:sadbron: