Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
It's just like what we learned in chemistry. All things in the universe are equally balanced. You have racist white supremacists parents and an ogre looking weak chinned kid getting bullied at school. I hope it comes out that the kids that bullied him are black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was a stupid question, to which i responded :mjlol:

Mom is a lying WS so she automatically has 0 credibility
Dad is a neo nazi

There is nothing authentic about this story.

anyone who didn't call this out as what got played:yeshrug:

Oh ok. We’re talking about 2 different things

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
unbelievable. we need to have a discussion in our community on why alot of us are quick to help other groups before their own group etc.
Breh aint no discussion gon solve shyt Blacks or done this generation is extremely lost and c00ning is an epidemic, fukk this country.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Get a disabled/Homeless cac
Come up with some bullshyt Hardship/bullying story
Send it in to media outlets
Set up that gofundme and watch the money pour in.

The perfect finesse. :mjlol:
:ohhh:They got a gang of homeless cacs roaming thru my hood, might have to make a couple videos.... For research purposes of course:troll:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
This story just further proves my belief that this website majority is racist white people pretending to be black. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 80/20 white/black.And the mods/staff are mostly racists cacs too. Plenty of them in this very thread right now. I would call them out by name but it's way too many to bother, it should be obvious at this point.
Yep its time for a new site, this time we need verification.