Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Keaton Jones' Estranged Father Is a Jailed White Supremacist
EXCLUSIVE

1212-shawn-white-sub-tmz-4.jpg
Social media pages belonging to Keaton Jones' estranged father are littered with white supremacy propaganda, although he hasn't posted in a while ... because he's locked up in a Tennessee jail.

The father's name is Shawn White and his Facebook features multiple memes with sayings like, "HOLY F*** I LOVE BEING WHITE," "Keep Calm and be White Pride," and "Aryan Pride."

1212-shawn-white-sub-4.jpg

The memes we found were all posted in 2014. There was also a selfie profile pic that shows Shawn shirtless with "PURE BREED" tatted on his chest ... and "WHITE PRIDE" on his stomach.

He also has neck ink that reads, "CWB" -- a common abbreviation for a gang called Crazy White Boy.

1212-shawn-white-underwear-tmz-wm-1.jpg

According to docs, obtained by TMZ, White's been in Knox County Jail since May 2015. He's locked up on a probation violation related to a 2012 aggravated assault conviction, and scheduled to get out in 2018.

1212-shawn-white-arrest-org-mug-short-9.jpg
It's unclear what, if any, relationship Shawn has with Keaton. He last posted a pic with Keaton and his sister in January 2015. We didn't find any record of Shawn marrying Kimberly Jones and, obviously, Keaton has his mom's last name.

Shawn's white supremacy posts are interesting in light of Kimberly's confederate flag photos ... which she's downplayed as "ironic and funny."

1212-shawn-white-sub-tmz-7.jpg

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

Keaton Jones' Estranged Father Is a Jailed White Supremacist
EXCLUSIVE

1212-shawn-white-sub-tmz-4.jpg
Social media pages belonging to Keaton Jones' estranged father are littered with white supremacy propaganda, although he hasn't posted in a while ... because he's locked up in a Tennessee jail.

The father's name is Shawn White and his Facebook features multiple memes with sayings like, "HOLY F*** I LOVE BEING WHITE," "Keep Calm and be White Pride," and "Aryan Pride."

1212-shawn-white-sub-4.jpg

The memes we found were all posted in 2014. There was also a selfie profile pic that shows Shawn shirtless with "PURE BREED" tatted on his chest ... and "WHITE PRIDE" on his stomach.

He also has neck ink that reads, "CWB" -- a common abbreviation for a gang called Crazy White Boy.

1212-shawn-white-underwear-tmz-wm-1.jpg

According to docs, obtained by TMZ, White's been in Knox County Jail since May 2015. He's locked up on a probation violation related to a 2012 aggravated assault conviction, and scheduled to get out in 2018.

1212-shawn-white-arrest-org-mug-short-9.jpg
It's unclear what, if any, relationship Shawn has with Keaton. He last posted a pic with Keaton and his sister in January 2015. We didn't find any record of Shawn marrying Kimberly Jones and, obviously, Keaton has his mom's last name.

Shawn's white supremacy posts are interesting in light of Kimberly's confederate flag photos ... which she's downplayed as "ironic and funny."

1212-shawn-white-sub-tmz-7.jpg

I think refunds shouldn't be out of the question from that fundmepage

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Now this kid is gonna get bullied even more, this time by the rest of the world just because he was born to shytty people

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
The plot twist :russ:

So many people gonna backpedal

giphy.gif

:mjlol: These dudes ain't about to admit they were wrong.

Three things will happen with them:
A. Double down even more
B. Juelz gif
C. Never come back into the thread

:deadmanny: Folks made threads over this whole incident implying the coli and tlr being the black $F meanwhile odds are he or someone in his family probably got an actual account on there.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think refunds shouldn't be out of the question from that fundmepage
Nope. That's what they get for c00ning.

The majority of cacs support and elected trump.. The majority of cacs supported roy moore the other night too. Both are open white supremacist. The majority of cacs are racist until proven otherwise. And any c00n still giving them the benefit of doubt in 2017 deserves what they get.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That kid is 12 and racism is taught in the home. His father is a White Supremacist.

I'm pretty sure he's already been told some wild shyt because by the time I was 12, my Pops had already broken down the history of Black people in this country, this world, and I had already done numerous Genealogy projects in elementary school, watched the entirety of Roots, X and other films that depicted the injustices done to Black people in America. I was well aware of my place and my people's place in this world by 12 years old.

So yeah...I don't have sympathy for this kid or his family.

The fact that this woman won't come out right and denounce the Confederate flag, or White Supremacy should raise all your eyebrows just a bit.

She's doing the Trumpian side step where they never DIRECTLY answer the question, but kinda meander around it

The confederate flag was "ironic" and "funny"

And "everyone that knows her knows she's not racist" which is code that White Trash uses when they want to justify their racism via "We're just proud to be White...you're proud to be Black...not allowing us to have pride is RACIST"

nikkas better wake up...