Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Not in this instance..... ain’t nobody even proved me wrong.......y’all conflating 2 different issues anyway....

Y’all gon learn tho.....y’alls gon learn soon enough
tenor.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Tariq pretty much said how I feel, unfortunate of that kid getting bullied and everything but his mom can :pacspit:

I won't blame the child for that tho, However black people should stop being so quick to rally around causes that have nothing to do with us, just be indifferent, nikkas are going too far with the "I hope he kills himself" posts tho :hubie:

You do realize they attacked Emmit Til because they didn't want funk with the adults. We as grown black men taking out our anger of whites on kids,comes off as weak.White children should not be able to have grown black men on puppeteer strings to the point they have us emotional enough to wish death and suicide on them. Him holding that flag and his tears should both have the same effect on us,absolutely NONE:martin:

Great post AAKing,I feel like I said the same thing yet you have 12 daps and I have about 12 negs and counting and got put on the list:martin:. Not sure to take this as a learning experience to soften my delivery,or should grown men learn to take fair criticism even when it sounds harsh:jbhmm:

Instead of me changing, I will just assume you have a reputation that allows you to call out the bullshyt and I don't yet,keep up the real post that don't just pander to the mob mentality of the moment:salute:. But who knows,maybe indifference wouldn't have gotten the girl some of these donations.

As I've said before,the only thing that motivates many black people to do for their people is our white hate and not black love. Which would be fine too, if nikkas could manage to stay angry at white people:sas1: