Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
11 year old black girls getting held at gunpoint and supposedly mistaken for 40 year old women in the streets, while DL runs his lips shaming black people for not giving a fukk about this halfwit cac child. So many traitors in our midst. So many black people who think :cape: for white people will save them.
DL Hughley is just another fake woke brotha
one of these "people of color" "minority" ass negros
once i hear either of those two phrases from any "activist" i know wats up

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Most of it came from c00ns, funny how Black People have no issue throwing money at a cac, but :hhh: and:camby:if a Black Person was to ask them for a dollar, WOAT generation.

B-B-B-B-But Lavar Ball is a c00n, his shoes are too expensive, his kids aren't black, he's a terrible father, his products are inferior

@Matt504

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power

CONGRATULATIONS.....YOU PLAYED YOURSELF!

This is how I feel about anybody who sympathises with Whites without bias. Whites have created a double society where they can be racist but want to be perceived as one of the good guys separate from their racism (in general).

This Keaton boy had the red carpet rolled out for his inbred looking ass bc he made a video making claims with tears. Celebs, cash, invites into the elite life were all extended to his White tears and no one can pull up an example of one instance from all of the Black children who have suffered bullying ( in general OR in this this racist system) who have been offered a fraction of as much for their pain or endurance.

Sucks that Black children have to die to get donations bc the real message to that is its expected of them to deal with the abuse while they are alive. There are no celeb empathisers, no cash to pamper themselves or getaway from the torment, and definitely no invites into elite circles. Black tears are overlooked or put aside.

I'm glad every non-White unbias sympathiser got egg in their face bc their feelings went into overdrive for Keatons white tears.

CONGRATULATIONS....YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. hahaaa

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
To be fair, we're criticizing a 32 year old man on something that happened almost 4 years ago. :francis:

A lot of people treat athletes like their parents ...shyt is annoying.

Put this "role model" talk in context.
What did LeBron need to know? A fukking 12yr old kid was gunned down by a police officer, but all these black celebs tripped over themselves to :cape: for this cac before any other info came out.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm still dumbfounded that anybody let somebody shove ham down their pants. Plus I knew his family had to be on that :mjpls: because he sound like Bill off King of the Hill mixed with Peyton Manning, and the lil fukk look like he slap diet Dr. Pepper cans together before he drink em like Stone Cold Shteev Austin
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose::dead: