Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Man fukk that lil kid, it was lil cac kids who look just like that who was calling my younger brother ****** and chocolate boy in the 3rd grade on up. I don't have sympathy for your upbringing, because when the spotlight is on black children our upbringings and circumstances are used as angles for racist critique and ridicule. I don't believe in one sided fairness.​
Thread should’ve ended here

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
By that logic there's no proof he was bullied:yeshrug:

like I said earlier, maybe he wasn't bullied, but the video shows that he likely was. i doubt guy was faking all that crying and his emotions seemed genuine. unless you think lil guy is a superstar actor. :francis:

and the school confirmed this morning that the bullying did occur.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
like I said earlier, maybe he wasn't bullied, but the video shows that he likely was. i doubt guy was faking all that crying and his emotions seemed genuine. unless you think lil guy is a superstar actor. :francis:

Why was he being bullied? Maybe they did pick on him or maybe it was retaliation, all i can confirm is that i don't give a fukk about this little shyt or his backwoods family:yeshrug:

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the school also confirmed the bullying wasnt nearly as extreme as was being portrayed. nor was it frequent

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why was he being bullied? Maybe they did pick on him or maybe it was retaliation, all i can confirm is that i don't give a fukk about this little shyt or his backwoods family:yeshrug:

bruh you ever attended middle/high school? you can tell why the kid was being bullied just by looking at him

the school also confirmed the bullying wasnt nearly as extreme as was being portrayed. nor was it frequent

true, but guy I was responding to said theres no proof the bullying happened at all. now there is proof that it did happen.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
bruh you ever attended middle/high school? you can tell why the kid was being bullied just by looking at him
Not all ugly people are bullied, the fact is this whole thing is tainted and this family needs to go away. I'd rather focus on kids who have a clearer case of bullying, and who's parents aren't pictured with confederate flags and hate speech.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You might be confused, Ashanti is a black girl who commuted suicide over bullying, her GoFundme has recently been a success.

Keaton is the white kid. Don't even know why he has a GoFundme

Two completely different cases.

ohhhh

Yup my bad. The way it was worded..

Nevermind.

REPPED :salute:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This bullshyt story really has you cats riled up.............

Trent negged you for your post in the thread Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP. With the following comment: Leave cracker

So the "black" guy named Trent negged me and call me a crackER because of this comment..........:russ:........some of you dl cats try to hard to fit in............this dumb ass story is not 19 pages worthy.

And if you are over 18 and you're in wishing harm on this kid, your a piece of shyt and your militancy has gone overboard.

No I don't give 2 fukks about the lil b*stard nor his family.....but goddamn it if Im going to wish harm on a 11 year old.......kind of fukking grown ass man endorses that?:gucci:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Trent negged you for your post in the thread Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP. With the following comment: Leave cracker

So the "black" guy named Trent negged me and call me a crackER because of this comment..........:russ:........some of you dl cats try to hard to fit in............this dumb ass story is not 19 pages worthy.

And if you are over 18 and you're in wishing harm on this kid, your a piece of shyt and your militancy has gone overboard.

No I don't give 2 fukks about the lil b*stard nor his family.....but goddamn it if Im going to wish harm on a 11 year old.......kind of fukking grown ass man endorses that?:gucci:

You're on the list for a reason cac

Eat that neg :mjlol: