Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps

o0GQK.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Tariq pretty much said how I feel, unfortunate of that kid getting bullied and everything but his mom can :pacspit:

I won't blame the child for that tho, However black people should stop being so quick to rally around causes that have nothing to do with us, just be indifferent, nikkas are going too far with the "I hope he kills himself" posts tho :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I woke up only about two hours ago to this fukkery. At first all I saw was a bunch of black people and black celebrities caping for this lil ugly white kid. And i’m like
:stopitslime::francis::hhh:

In my mind i’m just like didn’t a little black girl just hang herself last week because of bullying? Where was all the outcry for her or all of the other black kids that have actually killed themselves because of bullying?
:patrice:

Then I keep scrolling and see him and his family got exposed for being racists and rednecks and i’m
:lolbron::russ::takedat:

Just donated to Ashawnty Davis’s gofundme and might donate some more later.
:salute:

Giving that lil money just gave me the Christmas spirit more than anything else so far this holiday season. Happy Holiday’s yall.
:to: