Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude saying everyone here is obsessing over a white kid

Yet he is the only one with over 5+ posts in the first 8 pages and is EXTREMELY in his feelings about this.

Yet continues to babble about us wasting our time, yadda yadda

I always find it odd when posters are so keen on setting narratives in threads they didn't create.

:scust:

So they probably offered the kid a trip to disney and the white supremacist mom says “nah just share my gofundme account”

Not only that but she was saying that there are troubles at home and school she doesn’t want to discuss.

Somethings up

Sad cause I'm sure plenty other kids would have apreciated that too.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I always find it odd when posters are so keen on setting narratives in threads they didn't create.

Sad cause I'm sure plenty other kids would have apreciated that too.

I find it odd that posters are not keen on doing anything positive for a young black girl's family but are spamming this cacs go fund me so the alt right boogeymen they swear infiltrate this place can donate to it.

Thread was brought back from the Bushes, pinned and the OP updated to a link where you can donate to a black bullying victim and the usual suspects have scattered. shyt is crazy.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I find it odd that posters are not keen on doing anything positive for a young black girl's family but are spamming this cacs go fund me so the alt right boogeymen they swear infiltrate this place can donate to it.

Thread was brought back from the Bushes, pinned and the OP updated to a link where you can donate to a black bullying victim and the usual suspects have scattered. shyt is crazy.
There's been a load of recent donations. I don't see what you're so upset with.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Man I feel so fukking oppressed and frustrated. I'm seeing how these Chinese, Arab and Indians move and it pains me that we arent like that. I've never met a poor Chinese and Indian person and I'm not even kidding. They look out for each other and support each other because even they know in this world everything comes down to race no matter how much the liberal media promotes that kumbaya nonsense. What can we do because the Tariq Nasheeds and Boyce Watkins and such are not cutting it despite the good work they do.

Indeed and they understand what it takes for them as a whole race to succeed and they execute it well. The black community is still trying to get that kind of unity so to speak for ones race but its no fault of our own. The Conditioning that has been done to us by cacs for years has really did a number on us and we are still battling the effects of it. I Feel right now for most of us what we can do is continue to build individual economics, team up like-minded black people who are on code and know that we as a race are still under attack by cacs & understand whats really going on and go from there. Its unfortunate that we cant all as a race work together things would get accomplished so much faster...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Twitter right now. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Got the mama and the son on that Summer Jam Screen. :myman:

That MMA fighter said he talked to the mama and she just wanted money, she didn't care about the MMA fighter spending time with him (aka teaching him how to fight:lolbron:):mjlol:

:mjpls:

This is what happens when social media bets on the wrong horse. The bullying discussion should have happened a few weeks ago.

Now these cacs have secured the bag and got black people battling each other on social media.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wait hold up hold up hold up

I thought Keaton was only being bullied because he looked like a fukking potato and on special needs :dahell:

I'm guessing that's still the case. But with the new flag and mother revelations it was easy to sneak in a false narrative that he was bullied for calling kids in his school the N word. His school, city, and county is 99% white. The mother's anti kneeling stance, flag pics, and finesse game are real.

Daps
I believe every kid is born innocent and then becomes a product of the environment he was raised , aint going to wish ill feelings towards a kid just because his parents raised him wrong . Hopefully any black celibraty reaching out to him , causes some kind of positive change on him .

I used to believe in Santa Clause, too. Like his dad, living in America, he's a white supremacist in training who will grow up to hate black people. fukk him and his sob story.