Bubba Sparxxx Loses Weight, Engaged to Beautiful Bronze Queen

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How is that equaling receiving validation?:wtf:

Are you saying there isn't an argument to made that White artists who have a phase where they want to be 'down' with black folks and then go back to being white when they get bored come off as not being genuine?:ld:

Here's what you said

Some feel like if you're having a black significant other is a marker of authenticity .

And the bolded argument is not the same as comparing a white artist having a black spouse. These 2 arguments are completely different and aren't mutually exclusive.

I do agree with you that many white artists do the whole "be down with black people phase" then go back to white society. That is true. But a black spouse shouldn't be a "validation" either :manny;

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Yup. See also: Mark Wahlberg

Pictures-Mark-Wahlberg-When-He-Marky-Mark.jpg

maxresdefault-mark-wahlberg-wants-pardon-for-violent-racist-attack-of-his-wild-youth-jpeg-192625.jpg

celebrities-prison-mark-wahlberg.jpg

Vs

1403797531_mark-wahlberg-rhea-durham-children-zoom.jpg

011211_mark_rhea_spl220806_027.jpg

This is why I have an issue with culture vultures. People love to say, "They just like our culture, what's the problem?" The problem is when they get tired of Blacking it up for a career (where they are fully supported by Black folks :comeon:) they can turn that shyt off and be regular white people again. Meanwhile we're Black FOREVER, and have to take the good with the bad. Huge issue I had with Iggy Azalea and her rapping blackface. She rapped in that fake accent then can sit on the couch at Good Morning America and be a cute white girl with an Australian accent again. Nicki Minaj has to be a 'Black girl with an attitude' 100% of the time.

Justin Bieber is another one. Turns that shyt on and off like a light switch.

justin-bieber-hat-instagram-4__iphone_640.jpg

Vs

tumblr_inline_ntxclk9ITg1sht6ok_1280.jpg

Thats what Ive been trying to tell people on here is the hip hop is a thing for kids... It pains me so much when I see rappers in there 40 like LL, Snoop and Jay-Z dressing like 20 year olds.. It make us all look bad...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Justin Beiber and Mark Walberg showing maturation .. I just wish more black artiest would do the same

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I wanna co sign this but more rappers should kind of be like this.

Black rappers be 30, 40 even 50 plus still actin like young hood rats. That shyt is embarrassing.

I noticed this in the black community though - Peter Pan Syndrome, but that is American in general. Grown men behaving and dressing like they are in their teens/twenties. If you are still acting and dressing the same as you did in your youth, that's disturbing. shyt like the below is horrible.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vultures gonna vulture, at least he parlayed rap into that country money and cashed in on his whiteness. Damn shame black artists can't do the same. Imagine Jay trying to kick knowledge over jazz beats. 50 page thread on the camel flopping lol.

FWIW, Bubba still washed Jada :sas2: